More agressive basemap for f23a1?

chiaxi2002

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a more aggressive base map for my car if I convert to obd1 p28 ecu? My friend has a civic with i/h/e and it performs a little better with a lightly tuned basemap. If not where is a good place I can buy a stock base map from?

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
I don't think just puttting a tune ecu will show much difference if you have made changes to the motor its self most opt to to boosting the f23 to gain the most optimal perfemorance. Others choose to go with high compress pistons mild head built and h23 intake manifold h series tranny (search hint)

Last edited:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just for u to switch to obd1 means tht u need to rewire a lot of stuff, including the distributor. Not sure if u want to put in all tht work and $$$ for minimal gains

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
IF

-you change to obd-i
-find a good, reliable tuner
-work around any emmisions issues

THEN

tuning a basic, stock engine can be awesome. Jason got a few more ponies tuning a stockish car but he changed his tq curve for a more enjoyable car.

simply plugging in an aftermarket chip does not help you out very much. an actual tune changes the whole car for the better instead of a chip which tends to be a rich mixture and potentially hazardous for your car

Back