03 CL type S seats

black95gsr

Reaction score
OK have a question? I went to the junkyard today and get a full black leather interior out of an 03 CL type S coupe, well the front, rear seats, rear console, and the heated seat buttons. So I could swap it in my 99 accord coupe. The seats are perfect. My question is are the seats direct bolt in besides the wiring? and will the rear seat swap in the accord coupe to? Also does anyone have or know a link of a wiring diagram or thread about wiring up the power to the seats and heated buttons to the seats to get them to work?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm going to say that none of fits without modification.

http://www.wedgeengineering.net/

Those guys can make any type of custom bracket. I doubt your cl seats match the mounts of the accord seats. You can always get Wedge to make an adapter bracket from your 03 CL seats to mount in the accord seat mount points.

The rears will take modifcation probably with the foam pattern not fitting right in regards to the rear accord seats. The Cl rear seats I think are more sporty and more of a bucket.

Last edited:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Hguzman has cl seats in his sedan, all wired up . For a coupe they should fit, if not swap the rails

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hguzman has cl seats in his sedan, all wired up . For a coupe they should fit, if not swap the rails

What rails? because if you have an automatic front driver seat its a big pain in the *** to try and separate the seat rails from the actual seat.

kn0x47

Reaction score
cl seats bolt right in. for wiring, there's a thread on v6p that will help you or you could try asking hguzman

sense you already bought them, why not go ahead and see if they fit? im curious to know if the rear seats will bolt right in. i've never heard one way or another

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Wow I never though that the cl seats would bolt right in. That's awesome. Welp damn.. I don't know it all. You could always swap the leather covers from the CL rear seat to the Accord foam rear seat portion, Just a thought.

Jefe02

Reaction score
Another member on here has them also, I cant remember who. I think he said they bolt right in except you need to dremel one of the holes on the brackets slightly bigger. Other than that they bolt right in. For the rear seats I have never heard of anyone trying them. If you can get the rears to work I will be interested in whats involved.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I'm that other member. I posted pictures up on the other thread. Mine are second gen cl-s seats.

Back