jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
just an idea, try and have the side skirts done at the same time as the bumpers. it wouldn't be much more work, so they might not charge much if anything, and would improve the overall look of the car a bit more as well. when i had my front bumper repainted on my last accord, i brought the type-r style lip i had as well and they said they'd just do it since it wasn't much more work, maybe you'd have the same luck. the headlights look good though! it's always a bummer once they start getting foggy.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
That and respraying those hub caps will get that thing looking minty.
I'm torn between respraying the hubcaps or buying new wheels. I really want to buy some AP2 V2 wheels but then I'd have to do a 5 lug swap or run adapters. I know respraying the hub caps is the cheaper route but I really don't like the look of them lol.

just an idea, try and have the side skirts done at the same time as the bumpers. it wouldn't be much more work, so they might not charge much if anything, and would improve the overall look of the car a bit more as well. when i had my front bumper repainted on my last accord, i brought the type-r style lip i had as well and they said they'd just do it since it wasn't much more work, maybe you'd have the same luck. the headlights look good though! it's always a bummer once they start getting foggy.
Yeah the side skirts would look good paint matched, I'll see what they can do. Agreed, that's why I opted to go for the more expensive package with the headlight film. No more fogging up in the future.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Man I love getting new car parts! My dog was very curious as to what this giant flat box was lol. I wish these floor mats were grey because my whole interior is that color but black will due. Now I'm contemplating if I should dye my carpet black. :hmm:

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Decided to wash my car on my day off. I really need to do something to the exterior. Maybe a front lip, or get my hub caps resprayed? :shrug:

KONG

Reaction score
Nice looking floor mats.

I really need to do something to the exterior. Maybe a front lip, or get my hub caps resprayed? :shrug:

Painting your hub caps would be quick and cheap, until you get some new wheels.
I agree with Sketch o5, on getting your side skirts painted also.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Nice looking floor mats.

Painting your hub caps would be quick and cheap, until you get some new wheels.
I agree with Sketch o5, on getting your side skirts painted also.

Yeah I agree, but I was browsing craigslist the other day and I stumbled upon these. Not my first choice for OEM wheels, but they're cheap and comes with tires. Better than hub caps IMO. I might pick them up when I get paid.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
I just rolled on steelies until I got my $100 Craigslist wheels ;)

Damn that's a steal! The ones I posted are up for $175. I contacted them, they replied once and nothing after that. I don't understand people, why post if you're not serious about selling.

Enne

Reaction score
Yeah I dunno. People are weird and flaky. Had a guy who was going to trade me his 89 Camaro RS for my 02 Cavalier, talked to him like 5 times on the phone, then nothing. Wouldn't return my calls or text. Pissed me off real bad.

I got a set of Pontiac Sunbird wheels for $250 for my Cavalier on CL too. Still have to put them on and get new tires though.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Yeah I dunno. People are weird and flaky. Had a guy who was going to trade me his 89 Camaro RS for my 02 Cavalier, talked to him like 5 times on the phone, then nothing. Wouldn't return my calls or text. Pissed me off real bad.

I got a set of Pontiac Sunbird wheels for $250 for my Cavalier on CL too. Still have to put them on and get new tires though.
Well I had a feeling he'd flake since there wasn't a number posted. It's still odd to me, I understand why buyers flake but sellers? -_-

Back