FS: '02 4dr H23a swap for sale - $6000(neg)

Brad2274

Reaction score
^Lol
car looks pretty good, the body and paint look perfect, at least he didnt put a body kit on it.
i think if you found some stock wheels fairly cheap at junkyard, along with the stock 4dr wing(as a pose to buying another trunk) then raise it up higher, and try to untint the tails, it would look close to stock. And these are suggestions that would make it easier to sell and you could get more $ for it, if you have less than 20k on the car and 50 on the engine, thats a gem of a car, but if someone sees a lot of mods, it gives them a reason to beat you up on price.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
i want, but idk going to ny from ga, yet,

and i talk to my dad about it, and he was like, he needs a car pretty badly right now,

the 3rd gen broke down, and maybe it'll retire for good,

looking for a good older car

Aeraun

Reaction score
i want, but idk going to ny from ga, yet,

and i talk to my dad about it, and he was like, he needs a car pretty badly right now,

the 3rd gen broke down, and maybe it'll retire for good,

looking for a good older car

No problem, contact me at my email, [email protected] preferably, or pm me if you think you'd buy and we can work something out.

And for rest of the responses thanks for your advice. If I have a hard time selling I'll probably look in to applying the changes you guys are talking about. Thanks again for looking

Back