i have a big problem with my cg6

jeffpanya

Reaction score
well okay when i turn the steering wheel i hear like a rattling noise???? like something is loose or something and im pretty sure its from the steering wheel like a bolt or something, has anyone had this problem?????:thinking:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
mikeymike said he notices a clicking when he turns too. he was showing us at one of the past meets this year. it wasnt anything too loud, but we could hear it. idk if he knows what it was now, but no one really knew then, hahaha.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
ya mine doesnt rattle but if i sit there and turn the wheel back and forth you hear the steering rack click..

you have to describe this rattle more

PSYCO G 305

Reaction score
as for the clicking when turning its the CV joint. rattleing?>...... don't know? check power steering.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
as for the clicking when turning its the CV joint. rattleing?>...... don't know? check power steering.

+1. It's not always the problem, but from my experience it has been. Is the rattling coming only when you take a left turn, or just a right turn? Does it depend on how far you turn the wheel? Does it sound like things are falling apart? I had that on my MX-6 and it was the CV joint. Horrendous rattling and cracking. Let us know more about your issue and maybe we can help?

Back