k24 in 6th gen accord

nyknick1015

Reaction score
well for you guys who are or want to do it, TAS is somewhat in R&D of this swap, they are starting to sell compatible H-series and K-series swap parts for our cars. It might be a while but its a start

PSYCO G 305

Reaction score
It will be nice to do this swap with k24 bottom and k20a2 head. Ive been doing some research on this combo and i found pretty big numbers for na setups being stock. And this setup from what i seen give you plenty of hp and tq through out the rpm band. Sounds like a good build for our cars since we don't have that kind of power. This engines are monsters waiting to be released. PLUS IT COMES WITH AN LSD 6SPD.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
if you want more infor on the K24/K20 frank just go to clubrsx.com..i been on that site since 04 and they been doing it since 05 i beleive..it worth it alot if you decided to go N/A...but if you decided to boost the k24 then you have build the k24 and destroke it for better boosting..

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Well that 4th gen accord was sitting at Hasport for about 6months give or take if not longer I forgot. They sell the K series 5th gen accord mounts but that's about it and that I'm sure won't be just a plug and play mount for a 6th gen.

HAS-CDK1.jpg

One of those mounts I forgot which will need to be modified forgot which one!

x27arab27x

Reaction score
DO IT!! for the sake of doing it. the k series is the best thing honda has ever created. save up some money it would be so worth the wait. definitely k24 k20a2 frankenstein beast! then turbo etc etc.....

MAR387

Reaction score
Nice dreaming peter pan and inc. what would be the point of putting a K24 in a 6th gen? Maybe a bit more potential than an F23? More power off the bat, possibly better results with boost, and .1 liter? That just doesn't make any sense.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually...

It's about a .95 difference in displacement, 2mm of stroke, and 1mm of bore, 2 cams...

So what exactly doesnt make sense here.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I know someone is doing it, but I'll let him reveal himself :) It'll be the first in a 6th gen

MAR387

Reaction score
I was wrong about the liter increase, i meant that you get 2.4 versus 2.3 which in my opinion, isn't worth the money. Yes you get DOHC, big deal. I just feel that getting a 10HP and 10TQ difference isn't worth the money. You're better off putting an H22 in an Accord at this point, especially since there aren't any designated motor mounts for a k24 into a 6th gen, if I'm correct. You're paying at least $1800 on motor mounts and the long block ALONE, for 10HP, 10tq, and two cams.

Back