pinoy_gm808's accord

pinoy_gm808

Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, kinda funny that everyone i run into likes the kit, then come here nobody likes it. lol

nexTOme

Reaction score
rules of how to play modding accord game is easy.

drop
wheels
lip kits
oem/flush spoiler
red/clear tail or keep oem
retro headlight or go home.

key is to keep it simple and very subtle, and yet show your style.

body kits/halos/altezzas/splitters has to go.....

welcome

A-cord

Reaction score
you are so fortunate that us 6ga guys are really really nice.. because you woulda came on here and cried your eyes out if this were another forum. im gonna tell you straight out that your car is laughable.. but no one's perfect. so here are some suggestions..
- remove body kit and wing.. i'd remove the wing asap.. because it just looks ridiculous.. and it kinda sucks that your parents bought you a kit.. i know you'll feel bad if you don't put it on
- new wheels
- remove cheap emblems and decals *you can do this now*

and big plus since it's a 5 speed.. so it's def got plenty of potential just from that. well good luck

PSYCO G 305

Reaction score
thanks for all the comments, kinda funny that everyone i run into likes the kit, then come here nobody likes it. lol

What I noticed here on 6GA is we like our Accords to look clean or JDM. not ricey, no offense. but that wing has gotta go. Accords arent meant to fly...

pinoy_gm808

Reaction score
you know, ive been thinking bout it. the lipkit look does look pretty nice but i'd be doing what ever1 is doing and there would be no individuality anymore. it'd be going with the crowd ounce again. and saying an accord is suppose to be so and so isnt exactly true at all. i kinda understand now why people like the box car(xb bleh). i wanna be different, 1 things for sure though the wing has to go which funny story it literally flew off the other day lol. so be as it maybe, go ahead and laugh anywhere i go somebodys gonna laugh. fuk em lol

Back