k24 in 6th gen accord

k24accord

Reaction score
hey im new to this forum but i was just wondering if anyone has ever tried puttin a k24 motor into the 6th gen accord. if not do you think it would be possible? just trying to think of something different because i havent heard it being done on a 6th gen yet...thanks

ccordex00

Reaction score
I think there're some issues with the mounts....never seen a k' 6thgen accord....most common swaps for our cars are h's series or built a variation of the F's including the G23

k24accord

Reaction score
yeah i know just was wondering cuz i love how the k24 drives in the 06 accords compared to the f23 in the 00 accord...it seems alot better power distribution through the rpms but idk its my opinion

k24accord

Reaction score
i would if i had the $$$$. if i had the money i would go all out with the k20a or a2 head and k24a1, a4, or a8 block and the rsx type-s or integra type-r tranny. just drreams im only 18...lol

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
well....dreams are what makes it fun...but doesn't mean you have to quit...just do some cheap stuff til you make enough to do it

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
if they can put a K series in a 5th gen you can do it in a 6th. just need to find someone to make the custom mounts. I saw recently someone did a F20C with a K 6spd tranny. In a fwd car. now thats a swap I want to try. :)

k24accord

Reaction score
really thats pretty cool...but it didnt turn out like the prelude tranny on the f20c where it has 5 reverse gears and 1 forward gear? thanks for all the advice tho if anyone has more ideas or thoughts on the type of swap i am dreamin bout i wanna hear it cuz i just like to hear what ppl think

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
dude i've had a dream engine swap for the last 7 years, but soon enough i'll have a job to support the build, if you really want to do something there is no reason to let your situation make you give up on it

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
no it was a teg k series tranny it was set up just like a complete k series swap made a speacial bell housing to match the F20c the K tranny. I'm trying to find the link for proof but I cannot find it. 'll post it as soon as I do.

Back