jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
They even clean up incredibly well. The entire inside of the car was an absolute mess when I got it, before I detailed it the first time, and you'd never know how dirty it had been previously. And it's light gray!
I wish sedans came in black interior, I'd swap out my gray interior for black interior from a coupe but IDK what I'd do with the back half lol.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Finally! The day has come, I now have stock alloy wheels. I can get rid of these God forsaken hub caps. These wheels were absolutely filthy! I bought some cheap wheel cleaner at Target but they didn't really get the job done. I'm definitely going to make a trip to Chemical Guys to get the real stuff. I want to clean all the old brake dust caked on the inside of the wheels.

KONG

Reaction score
jerrychoochoo I see that you're in So. Cal., are you close to one of the wildfires ?

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
jerrychoochoo I see that you're in So. Cal., are you close to one of the wildfires ?
I’m in Long Beach so we’re fine. Thanks for checking up on me though!

Will try to update pics of the car real soon. Been lazy during the holidays lol.

DBO867

Reaction score
Yoooo welcome! Another white cg member from SoCal. Thats a nice pick up and you got lucky with the 5spd. These cars are build to last if you take good care of em. Notice you got a cracked radio/hvac dash trim, if youre looking to swap that out, i have the full woodgrain set for sale haha but anyways looking forward to this build

capsidx

Reaction score
Having one of these more or less unmolested is becoming a rarity now it seems. At least in my area. It's great to get a car thats a blank slate. Hopefully you take this far. We need more modified CG's on the road lol.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Nice score on the rims. Ive been looking for a set of se rims for awhile.
I swear Accord wheels sell like hot cakes. The seller legit had 5 buyers that wanted to meet up, I had to get off work early so I could get my hands on them lol.

Yoooo welcome! Another white cg member from SoCal. Thats a nice pick up and you got lucky with the 5spd. These cars are build to last if you take good care of em. Notice you got a cracked radio/hvac dash trim, if youre looking to swap that out, i have the full woodgrain set for sale haha but anyways looking forward to this build
Thanks for the kind words man! But yeah I already bought a radio trim off eBay. Its not fancy wood grain though haha.

Having one of these more or less unmolested is becoming a rarity now it seems. At least in my area. It's great to get a car thats a blank slate. Hopefully you take this far. We need more modified CG's on the road lol.
Yeah I always try to buy cars stock because I don't trust other people's work. I'm really excited to start buying some aftermarket parts in 2018. I'm just trying to freshen up the car first before I buy coilovers/wheels, etc.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Well.. I finally got around to putting the wheels on. Excuse the dirty car, haven't found the time to wash her. She looks so much better! I'll have more pics in a few days.

Accordx

Reaction score
New wheels look good, I'm not usually a fan of stock honda wheels but they look pretty good when people actually clean them up

Back