Rota RB

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
You did NOT just seriously create a thread for this! :boo:

And for the record, they would look like complete crap. That style doesn't flow well with our cars - those are more for smaller cars such as Civics and Mini Coopers, or Del Sols. I wouldn't even get this style on a smaller car, there are WAY better wheels out there.

JDMpower25

Reaction score
You did NOT just seriously create a thread for this! :boo:

And for the record, they would look like complete crap. That style doesn't flow well with our cars - those are more for smaller cars such as Civics and Mini Coopers, or Del Sols. I wouldn't even get this style on a smaller car, there are WAY better wheels out there.

lol why you sound so angry. relax buddy. I didnt know how else to ask. thats why i created a thread. to see peoples opinion.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Don't look good on our car. Looks way better on the 5th gen.

If you want similar specs, go with the P45R 17x9 +12 and you'll have to be slammed and have camber kits.

JDMpower25

Reaction score
Don't look good on our car. Looks way better on the 5th gen.

If you want similar specs, go with the P45R 17x9 +12 and you'll have to be slammed and have camber kits.

i know i like those. also like the xxr962.
just saw these n was wondering how they would look. couldnt find any pics. thats all

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
OP, that's just my opinion, isn't that what you wanted? I suggest forming one, preferably your own not someone else's. I'm not angry, just brutally honest and logical. :haysm9:

If you like Rota, that's great - I advise just choosing a different style, one that flows better.

I actually like the wheels you have currently in your profile picture. Why don't you want to keep them?

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
They actually look pretty good in the more aggressive specs. Should look good if you're slammed.

i.e.
280zx_rb_stagger2.jpg

280zx_rb_stagger1.jpg

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
It looks better on older model cars imo.

I thought about picking some up, but they just don't look to good on our cars. Reminds me too muchof those 15x8 XXR with 0 offset. Oh and XXR do make these in 15x8 0 also Haha.

JDMpower25

Reaction score
OP, that's just my opinion, isn't that what you wanted? I suggest forming one, preferably your own not someone else's. I'm not angry, just brutally honest and logical. :haysm9:

If you like Rota, that's great - I advise just choosing a different style, one that flows better.

I actually like the wheels you have currently in your profile picture. Why don't you want to keep them?
i like my wheels. but in the future want some wider wheels. mines are 17x7

Back