READ: Format for Member's Rides

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
How do I edit my picture sizes? Just made a thread on my car and the images aren't coming up because they are too big. Help?

Bense

Reaction score
In the second half of 2014, who uses 56k? I know not one person that does. The only instance in which I encountered 56k in the past was connecting to a terminal on a datacenter in rural south america to initiate a database dump.

Who comes to a showcase sub-forum where the objective, and subject of this sub-forum is to share media, in particular images with others?

I haven't used anything below 1024x768 in over fourteen years.

Most entry level laptops manufactured in the past 6-7 years are at least 1366x760, or 1280x800. Note: Netbooks are not laptops. My phone's resolution is 1920x1080.

Why continue to impose obsolete rules that have the potential to impede others from sharing more, robust content?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
This thread is almost 8 years old, so I agree the likelihood of 56k users is slim. But that's not to say there aren't any, and we have visitors in other countries where it's sometimes not as convenient/cheap to have high speed connections. Regardless, it's an additional 5 characters to type in the thread title.

As for the 800px width, you can share whatever size photo you want from Photobucket, etc. From what I’ve seen, the site will usually display it as a 600px width photo, but you can click above for the highres version. Most people have seemed to be happy with that so far. The limit for sharing photos using 6GA's uploader is restrictive, but an admin would have to weigh whether that can be changed.

Last edited:
Back