Derek's 2002 Coupe EX (5MT)

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
So I painted my RL calipers but...

a748caa71569bebece4f3ecca2a3536a.jpeg

Soon after someone did a hit and run on my quarter panel....

1205e1523ad7a261690c55a50a01b2b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks. Were you legally parked on the street? Will your insurance cover it?

phi1542

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Were you legally parked on the street? Will your insurance cover it?

Yeah I have such bad luck smh lol I was legally parked there outside my friends house. It was near a stop sign in a neighborhood so I don’t know how this even happened since you’re suppose to be going slow. The damage is pretty deep so they had to be going pretty fast past the stop sign. Sadly insurance won’t cover it because I don’t have full coverage :( plus I have no info on the other driver so I don’t think they would do anything anyways. Just gotta live with it. I was going to get the car repainted a different color anyways so I’ll get it fixed when I do that

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I didn't want to see this.. man. I'm sorry about your bad luck. Really pisses me off when they just run away..

Good job on the calipers btw. Tiffany blue?

Thanks for testing out your roof spoiler, I've always wondered if there's a huge noticeable difference in sound when you're running.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sorry about your luck, people suck. It's stories like this that make me want a dash cam.

phi1542

Reaction score
I didn't want to see this.. man. I'm sorry about your bad luck. Really pisses me off when they just run away..

Good job on the calipers btw. Tiffany blue?

Thanks for testing out your roof spoiler, I've always wondered if there's a huge noticeable difference in sound when you're running.
Same... It seems my cars are just magnets lol remember my black accord? smh and yeah pisses me off too. It's like cmon you messed up just fix it. Some people just really don't care. I wish someone had a security camera or something but i checked and no one had one.

Yeah tiffany blue/teal! My favoroite color haha

Sorry about your luck, people suck. It's stories like this that make me want a dash cam.
Thanks man. Yeah it's probably a good investment tbh. If I had one I could of caught the person driving off. I might save up for one due to my bad luck. I never even thought about a dash cam LOL

It's stuff like this that makes me want to stop modding the car but at the same time I love this car...

phi1542

Reaction score
So my uncle didn’t want his old BMW anymore because it wasn’t worth it for him to sell. He bought it back in 2002 new so he was the only owner of this car. Well taken care of and has about 160k miles. He gave it to me so no more accord! I will be putting the car back to stock soon... sad to strip this car but I’m super excited about the new car! It’s a 2002 BMW 525i

6238be83481957879c4431594d17a2a4.jpg

Back