RyMi's 2001 Accord Sedan EX

RyMi

Reaction score
Well, after figuring out the coilover situation, I got everything put together right. Also went ahead and dipped the wheels white. Very pleased with the turnout on both accounts. Will be adding another layer or two of dip and then adding glossifier soon. So far the dip is holding up very well!

QFaFMW4.jpg

bXFWOoP.jpg

V4MKDUa.jpg

mxZOasw.jpg

KONG

Reaction score
The white wheels looks good, better than I thought it would.

RyMi

Reaction score
It's been awhile, and quite a few things have changed haha

Stripped the dip off of the wheels; way too much of a hassle to keep clean. I think the wheels look great now, change of taste I guess

Had the front bumper painted by a coworker, who did a fantastic job

Rear tail light vinyl tint

LEDs all the way around

Fog lights with yellow LED bulbs

Test pipe. Gave the magnaflow catback more volume and sounds all around better to me

Very happy with how the car is looking now, and still gets me 25 minutes to and from college 5 days a week. Should be over the 300k mile marker by the end of the year!

c3LyRQe.jpg

wcwm6Kx.jpg

Z0jwbAW.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Still looks good. What test pipe did you go with? I have the Magnaflow catback as well.

RyMi

Reaction score
I actually just went with an eBay pipe that cost like 20 bucks. Stainless, and came with two gaskets and new hardware. It also had the spot welded in to put in your O2 sensor and a defouler. Mine was in a bit of a weird spot though, so I trimmed the heat shroud around the exhaust a bit.

Oh, and I had to burn the cat out with an acetylene torch. Those pesky 18 y/o rusted-to-hell cat bolts hahaha

Back