jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Hey quick question about the teg shift boot, did you have to switch the boot from the metal frame to the accords platic frame? I installed the same boot last night but could not get the metal frame to line up. I ended up removing the accord boot from the plastic frame and swapping the integra boot onto it. Turned out great and i see what you mean with the slack in 5th and reverse. Thanks ill let you know when i post updated pics here next week.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
I would've liked at least a heathered gray interior (gray with black) instead of the light, blue-ish quartz gray that mine has.
Same.. sometimes I stare at my dash and ask myself if its blue or grey lol. I guess it depends on the lighting.

Hey quick question about the teg shift boot, did you have to switch the boot from the metal frame to the accords platic frame? I installed the same boot last night but could not get the metal frame to line up. I ended up removing the accord boot from the plastic frame and swapping the integra boot onto it. Turned out great and i see what you mean with the slack in 5th and reverse. Thanks ill let you know when i post updated pics here next week.
Yeah I switched out the bracket, it was such a tedious process taking out the staples.

Enne

Reaction score
Where'd you get your headlights from? Or are the just OEM and not oxidized lol

Back