sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' J32A2/6MT Accord

nonococo1

Reaction score
Hey Man! Is this the spoiler for a civic 06-11? I cant find any that are specefic for 99-02 accords? If it lmk, I love the look and plan to purchase one in the near future.

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Hey Man! Is this the spoiler for a civic 06-11? I cant find any that are specefic for 99-02 accords? If it lmk, I love the look and plan to purchase one in the near future.

I helped my son install 1 very similar to the one on the first page. We put it on his 08 Civic Si. His old Si spoiler looked like it would fit on an Accord, so maybe that's what was used. My son's spoiler was a 4 piece unit with a center brake light added. We had to drill a couple of holes in the deck lid, as some of them weren't there. It was an e-bay purchase, that didn't include any mounting hardware.
I hope this helps.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Not sure if he's still active but, he's mod list says:

Aerodynamics:
- Mugen Style Front Lip
- OEM Style Side Skirts
- OEM Style Rear Lip
- OEM Rear Bumper Valence
- Honda FD2 Mugen RR Replica Spoiler/Lip

FD2 is the chasis code. It's a 3rd generation Civic Type-R.

He talks abt it up here → http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46552&page=7

Accordx

Reaction score

Yeah it's the Mugen FD2 RR spoiler, I believe he got his from Bayson R. It covers the holes from the OEM coupe spoiler but you'll have to drill new holes. He also got a custom lip fit on the bottom bit. I was considering doing this myself but I decided against putting a huge spoiler on my slow and somewhat stock Honda lol.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's the Mugen FD2 RR spoiler, I believe he got his from Bayson R. It covers the holes from the OEM coupe spoiler but you'll have to drill new holes. He also got a custom lip fit on the bottom bit. I was considering doing this myself but I decided against putting a huge spoiler on my slow and somewhat stock Honda lol.

I decided to check my own car out

Its actually not a custom lip, its part of the Mugen RR wing. You have to heat it up a bit, so it matches the curvature of the CG coupe trunk.

Accordx

Reaction score
I decided to check my own car out

Its actually not a custom lip, its part of the Mugen RR wing. You have to heat it up a bit, so it matches the curvature of the CG coupe trunk.

Whoaaa the legend returns haha thank you for correcting me. Your car was the first modified coupe in silver I found on the internet when I first got my car and was looking for ideas

Back