CEL Codes

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh, ok, its the furthest 2 down on it. you take a paper clip and put on end in the reciever pin for the black wire, and the other end in the pin for the brown wire. ones all the way at the bottom of the plug, and one is on the other row, about 4 pins up or so. its hard not to find em, haha. good luck man.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Are the codes showing up for anyone, and just not me? I need to know a code P0240 and its not in my Haynes and these images aren't showing up... :mad:

njmodi

Reaction score
Ok - i've searched all over and I cannot find which pins are supposed to be jumpered - the only post I found, says the "lowest" two pins... is there another how-to somewhere that i missed?

I figured pulling the codes should be the most obvious DIY out there - but I cannot find a definitive one anywhere.. btw, I have an 02 5spd...

Does anyone have a link handy? or a pic they can upload showing exactly which pins need to be jumped to make the codes blink out?

Thanks in advance.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
yeah, mine just about cut off so i go by color now. thinking abt making a small switch for all my CELs, lol

Back