Still waiting for decals? Click here

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Okay. I need everyone to take a step back and relax and just let me explain why you are still waiting.

To my knowledge, there are only 2 of you waiting who paid me money. Neight I sent you a pm back explaining why you were waiting. For the 2 people who are still waiting, the reason why you are waiting is because Chad screwed up and didn't send me any white stickers. I ordered white stickers. I told him, he was supposedly fixing it (this was about 2 weeks ago), as of Wednesday last week I still hadn't gotten them in my mailbox. Supposedly Chad shipped them to me and they should be at my place any day. SO as soon as I get them, I will mail them out to all of you.

Sorry for the delay. Nothing I can do, except for coming home for the holiday weekend I mainly live in Blacksburg, VA where there is nowhere to go to get these decals done so I have to deal with Chad who lives on the other side of the state and wait for him to mail them to me. He's a good guy, I don't think any of this is intentional but I know he has been busy planning his wedding so I've been cutting him some slack, and hopefully everyone will cut me some slack now and not file anymore paypal charges against me lol.

If you are pissed or something and/or don't feel like waiting I can either send you another color or refund your money.

For everyone else, this is just a head's up so whoever was thinking about ordering some white decals you know beforehand that there is a conflict. This SHOULD not have been a problem in the first place, but it should fix itself in a few days anyways. I just get the feeling people think I'm trying to screw them over or something and that's not what I'm doing at all and figured everyone deserved to know what is going on.

The end.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
how much are they again? what colors. sorry

its also the very first topic in general chat (the one that's stickied) :p

sketch, yeah I got your pm.

wg2k7

Reaction score
my bad, i knew i should have done a quick search but idk, i guess im just that lazy

wg2k7

Reaction score
are they still for sale? if so can you tell my what colors you have in small

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
dude, you're the boss of 6thgen, no one is going to give you ****. i'm just impatient and a little bitch about waiting for things, but dude who the **** would file a paypal charge over 8 ****ing dollars!? what kind of *** **** is that? anyways, could you confirm if i have a pair of small whites coming my way?

Back