Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2

Painted splash guards look so good :drool:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score

welcome

i'd suggest u take out those bosch platinum spark plugs.... bosch and hondas don't mesh well together...

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Wow! I never thought I was gonna get such compliments & welcomes!

Looks really good man. Welcome!
Thanx!

Omggg that is a clean ride. Welcome to the site though. We look forward to having you come to some meets.
Are you on the bestside or the westside lol
Thank you! Trying to keep it clean & simple. I'm in the westside in WA. There aren't many 6gen enthusiasts in the NW, but I'll see who I can find from WA in this forum. Btw, your stance is soo agressive! I like it!

From that huge mod list I was expecting to see allot more, lol but it's super clean. :thumbsup: keep up the good work
Sorry if I let you down. :eek: Yean, listing out every details has ended up a little long (even my tire valve caps lol), but thanx, I'll keep it up! I like your 6.5gen front-end conversion. :thumbsup:

Welcome! wow... SUPER CLEAN Richard, car looks great man! keep it up. Looking forward to seeing those performance mods you have in mind. what exhaust do you have in mind?
Thank you! I'm looking for a set of quiet axle backs. I don't wanna be a cop magnet, so I might end up with something like TSX tips, but that's no fun may be... Still researching here and there. Btw, your wrapped matte white body... SUPER CLEAN!

from reading your mod list it seems like you took care of every little vibration and squeek.

Looks Really really clean . welcome and keep us updated
Thanks for pointing it out. :) Yes, one of my goal is to have absolutely zero noise & squeeks!=Scheme Silence! :rock:

Hey "V6P coupe pics thread" buddy. haha Welcome.

I still love these wheels on your car. :) And good call on the paintmatched mudguards, looks much better than the gross flat black plastic.
Hey Chris. I had a feeling you were gonna get me lol. (Sadly, the site isn't active anymore, even the cpe pix thread!) Thanks, man. How's your trunk deck project coming? Saw your build thread here. Man, yours is intense! Even to the maintenance log! And look at your # of posts :omgbd:

Clean! Although you could get away with lowering it another inch or so:thumbup:
Thanx! First, I had no intension of having my car slammed, but lowering is addicting especially when it comes to coillover kits! Since my kits are Tein, I can only go about 1/4 inch lower at most, but I really want this coming winter to be over!

Painted splash guards look so good :drool:
Thank you. I did this 4 years ago, and they're still hanging hard! Yey, you're from WA! :peace:

welcome

i'd suggest u take out those bosch platinum spark plugs.... bosch and hondas don't mesh well together...
Really!? You mean Bosch spark plugs in particular with our cars? Well, that case I'll take this into an account and investigate it. Thanx for the input.

Sup Playa. Clean ride nice work.
Thanx. I like your work on the ride, too. 5-spd 6gen is a rare kind nowadays. Let's keep up the SSM powah!

LeAccord

Reaction score

Welcome to the site Richard ! Very clean car you have. I like the colour matched splash guards :thumbsup: keen to see what you do to the car :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

NGK plugs and wires work best in our cars.
Car looks good too, and welcome
Thanks for the info. :)

Welcome to the site Richard ! Very clean car you have. I like the colour matched splash guards :thumbsup: keen to see what you do to the car :)
Thank you! ...Wow, from Australia! It's becoming summer time out there right? In my area, we're starting to have ugly rain, slippery fallen maple leaves everywhere... I guess my splash guards are going to be really beneficial :driving: lol.

LeAccord

Reaction score

Still spring now.. summer starts in december but it does feel like summer now :) crap weather you have lol

Do you know what type of lip kit you'll be going with?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Until recently, I was debating myself to choose between Type-R and OEM style. But then I'm pretty certained that I will go with the OEM style. However, that won't happen until the winter season is over...

Back