Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2

Welcome to the site clean accord :)
Thank you thank you!

Welcome, real clean! The wheels stand out in a really nice way. Have you considered actually making them stand out with some good spacers?
Thank you, sir! It took nearly 1 whole year for me to decide with these wheels lol.
Yes, I'm thinking about having some spacers, but that won't happen until I get rid of my tiny rubbing issue...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Hey Chris. I had a feeling you were gonna get me lol. (Sadly, the site isn't active anymore, even the cpe pix thread!) Thanks, man. How's your trunk deck project coming? Saw your build thread here. Man, yours is intense! Even to the maintenance log! And look at your # of posts :omgbd:

Really? That thread fluctuates a lot, sometimes it'll go a week with no one saying anything, then it's hopping for a couple days.

Hope to pick up the trunk and the lip spoiler tomorrow. I can't wait. Going to go back to using the center tail section I think, I miss reverse lights lol. And I don't feel like relo'ing them.

Thanks for the comments, I think I'm about done with the car after a few more things. I try to keep track of everything, wish I would have done what I'm doing now from the beginning.

....yeah, I'm on here alot. :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Yeah it does that, but that's not fun from the "V6P coupe pics thread" buddy's point of view lol.

To me, our taillights are one of the trademarks of 6gens (some even call it"NSX-Inspired"). During the night with taillights turned on, they look so distinctly different from other cars that you can spot our coupes from far away. That's what I like about our taillights, so I'm glad if you're coming back to this route.

Man, I can never say that for my car... So let me try saying that now, "...I'm 'bout done modding my ride... :cool:" ...Ugh. :icon_toilet:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 (56k sry)

I agree with you about the tail lights. That was always one of the things that attracted me to these cars in the first place, and you don't see too many cars styled that way anymore. Just trying to decide if I want to use the trunk tail/brake light section or just the reverse lights section.

I think I'm getting to the point where I just don't feel like dumping too much more money into it. At least no more big projects, I will probably do small things here and there. But with a house and wanting a new car in the not too dstant future, time to start putting more money away, lol.

Anyway, back to your car, which is the point of this thread. :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

DSC_005.jpg

IMO, the visor kind of throws off the black out mod you did.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

...Anyway, back to your car, which is the point of this thread. :)
Oops, that's right. Old habits from that coupe pic thread lol.

IMO, the visor kind of throws off the black out mod you did.
I agree. Very good call. I actually felt that the same way, when I first saw my pictures with the visors on.

In addition, I didn't notice this until I blacked out the trimmings & A-pillar but the visors become small in width as it goes towards the A-pillar. To me, this really distracts the flow of the look when the whole side window (w/ trimmings & A-pillar) becomes all black.

See if you can see what I mean. (I don't really feel the above issue too visible w/ this pic. -pls ignore front not so low-)

DSC_0006-Copy_zps42abbd02.jpg

All in all, the visors stand out too much with blacked out trimmings and pillars. However the biggest problem is..., those visors are way too convenient under WA weather now... Hence I'm deciding to use them seasonally.

foreal though lol. Clean accord! Welcome
Haha. I feel you. My list is mostly stuff that you can't see from my current pictures. Maybe I'll take some day/night shots of my interior someday. I'm getting a little bored with this discreet look of my car, so it's really time to get a lip kit, when this coming winter is over. ;) ... but new front brake rotors first..:eusa_wall:

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

My mind is set with PU OEM ones all around. :)

JV6

Reaction score

Your car looks really clean man! Can't wait to see further updates.

ssm ftw!

Back