Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Tylers

Reaction score
Re: Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 (56k sry)

However the biggest problem is..., those visors are way too convenient under WA weather now... Hence I'm deciding to use them seasonally.
Yea, you should sell me the visors! Lol (but really)
I've been meaning to buy some forever, but whever i'm about to commit the weather gets nicer. Would you suggest the light 'smoke' ones vs dark with a 35% tint

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Your car looks really clean man! Can't wait to see further updates.

ssm ftw!
Hey, JV6. It seems like you are more active over here than V6P. Good to see you! Thanks for checking this out! S.S.M.:rock:
Yea, you should sell me the visors! Lol (but really)
I've been meaning to buy some forever, but whever i'm about to commit the weather gets nicer. Would you suggest the light 'smoke' ones vs dark with a 35% tint
Haha. Nice try Tyler lol. Regarding the choice of light vs dark over 35% window, I'd choose light smoke. (Mine is also 35%.) 2 reasons:

1. I wanted them to be as see-through as possible. When making a curve turn, A-Pillar is a thing that blocks driver's most critical vision. With that said, (having dark layer of a visor over a tinted window by the pillar) if you misjudge your turn on a curve, your rim / side skirt will cry in tears. (Light smoke still looks pretty dark from the inside through 35% imo.)

2. I personally think dark one shows up too much over 35% tint, when you see the overall window from outside. I think light smoke matches up nicer with 35%.

You should get them while this weather is hitting us until next year (say 'til June, and that's a long time).

Brad2274

Reaction score

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Mine is at the auxiliary air vent cup holder. It's kind of hard to see, but here is the pic that I took to show how the Weathertech Floorliner looks.
DSC_0060.jpg

As u might read the description at their website, you will need to replace the filter once it's time to renew, so it might be nice if you'll be mounting it to your console with that in mind. ;)

Last edited:

Nazcawil

Reaction score
**Oct.30 More pics added!** Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 (56k sry)

I'm sold on the painted mudguards now. Nice ride man!

TheMole

Reaction score
Re: **Oct.30 More pics added!** Sil2DrV6's '02 CG2 (56k sry)

Super clean nice job so far!

JV6

Reaction score

Nice updates man! can't wait for more

JniG

Reaction score

You got some quality parts on your ride man. Would look badass with more low :D

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen!
I'm sold on the painted mudguards now. Nice ride man!
Thanks, man! They came out pretty descent, and I'm still using them to this date but once I get my lip kit and skirts next year, it'll be the time to say good bye... (Unless I mod them.)

Super clean nice job so far!
Thank you very much!

Nice updates man! can't wait for more
Thanx, man! Prolly the next update will be when I renew my brake rotors, but I still can't decide which one to choose. (Over the last 2 months of search & debate... I might post up a thread for a help...)

You got some quality parts on your ride man. Would look badass with more low :D
Thank you. You're right. If I drop like JV6's ride (his sig above), I think so too. The thing is though, I had no intension to slam my car (which is why I chose Tein), b/c she is my DD, and I pretty much go everywhere.:driving: ...Well, maybe w/ some spacers and another 1/4 inch at most ... It's such an addiction though!

JniG

Reaction score

yeah jv6's drop is perfect :jerkit:

Back