sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' J32A2/6MT Accord

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
Re: sonni_kuba 2001 'Mugen' Accord

looks different ! I never liked big spoilers on our cars but since its themed thats cool! I like the grill and overall execution of the front end!

BamaVTEC

Reaction score

Looks awesome! Definitely has the Mugen look to it for sure, but personally I think they might've used a smaller spoiler. Nevertheless it's a great looking car man, keep up the good work.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score

I'll be honest, I was skeptical when you first started this build ...

BUT, you have most definitely opened my eyes and impressed me. I applaud you for doing something somewhat different. People follow trends and what not but the whole stock Mugen thing you went with is pretty freakin awesome. Bravo sir, BRAVO! It's beautiful :thumbsup:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bravo sir, BRAVO! It's beautiful

Thank you, thank you (BOWS)

I applaud you for doing something somewhat different.

You obviously get it :thumbup: Didn't want to do yet ANOTHER Accord with the OEM kit, thanks again.

i love the spoiler! where did you get it?

Thanks, it's a replica of the Honda Civic Mugen RR Lip/Wing

photo4.jpg

BaysonR sells it here

Keep in mind if you want to install the lip as well, you'll have to heat it up a bit, because the curvature of our trunks and the civics are not the same.

Last edited:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can I put the wing w/o the lip? What part is the lip

Sure you can, the lip is the part between the two vertical sections, have a look below.

!B3ikcfQEWk~$(KGrHqYOKnME)5UOJ1GHBMmlp5V4w!~~_12.JPG

Keep in mind that the taller the spoiler, the lower your car will have to be to look good. In fact, I am thinking of switching to 215/40/18 tires next summer to get it down a little lower.

phi1542

Reaction score

Damn that's true lol right now I'm just on h&r springs which gives 2.25" F and 1.75" R which isn't too bad of a drop. Not sure if it will look good with the wing. Maybe I'll save it for when I get the coils and wheels haha still in progress of building but it will definitely be on the to do list :p

phi1542

Reaction score

Thank you, thank you (BOWS)

You obviously get it :thumbup: Didn't want to do yet ANOTHER Accord with the OEM kit, thanks again.

Thanks, it's a replica of the Honda Civic Mugen RR Lip/Wing

photo4.jpg

BaysonR sells it here

Keep in mind if you want to install the lip as well, you'll have to heat it up a bit, because the curvature of our trunks and the civics are not the same.

is that the same one you bought? since this is for a civic will it fit a 99 accord coupe?

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

is that the same one you bought? since this is for a civic will it fit a 99 accord coupe?

Yup, the wing itself fits 98-02 coupe trunks, the lip needs some heat+bending to seat.

Back