DesiKid's 01 Accord Sedan EX-L

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
holy ****, i been looking for a picture of a ww rear and sides with a oe lip. guess ill be going thru with the purchase on a ww lip kit
Haha just do yourself a favor and get the authentic kit. Fiberglass replicas will require body work.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
nice work with the wrap. you could wrap the front lip. it'll be easier if you take it off and have someone to help you hold it still while you go around the sides. You don't have to wrap all of the bottom side of it
Not a bad idea! I might try that over Thanksgiving break.

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Well I officially got into my first accident lol. Some old lady slightly rear ended me at a stoplight 10 min before I had class. It's almost poetic I guess......

Fiberglass lip is cracked so I guess it's time for me to get an authentic WW rear lip [emoji28].
c2b4052ea04c1927d82ce5b93235fa66.jpg

DBO867

Reaction score
Haha just do yourself a favor and get the authentic kit. Fiberglass replicas will require body work.

Funny you said that, i just picked up a full kit last night for dirt cheap

DBO867

Reaction score
No kidding! Nice find dude!

Yea, only bad part is the sideskirts are bended out of shape since it was in storage for so long. Gotta heat it up and straighten it out

capsidx

Reaction score
Well I officially got into my first accident lol. Some old lady slightly rear ended me at a stoplight 10 min before I had class. It's almost poetic I guess......

Fiberglass lip is cracked so I guess it's time for me to get an authentic WW rear lip [emoji28].
c2b4052ea04c1927d82ce5b93235fa66.jpg

Please tell me that wasn’t in Florida lol. The old people terrify me for this exact reason. I’ll become a human WMD if I move and my car gets wrecked literally before my h23 hits 5 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Please tell me that wasn’t in Florida lol. The old people terrify me for this exact reason. I’ll become a human WMD if I move and my car gets wrecked literally before my h23 hits 5 months.

Haha no, this was in Michigan.

capsidx

Reaction score
I’m surprised they didn’t blame the inexperienced teenager who was texting in his high speed ricer rather than the extra cautious sweet old lady in her state of the art Chevy Malibu [emoji28]

Back