- Amber Cluster Lighting

Cosmetic:
- Canibeat License Plate Frame
- Downstar Inc. License Plate Hardware
- OEM JDM Window Visors
- OEM Splash Guards
- OEM Exhaust Trim
- OEM Wheel Locks

Wassup guys! On 8/6/2017 I decided to purchase this mint CG6. I was in need of a reliable car and I stumbled upon
this one on Craigslist. I missed driving manual so I thought this car would be perfect for me. Did a quick carfax
report and the car is a clean title, 180,XXX miles, two previous owners, and it has been regularly serviced at Honda.
I bought it at a pretty good price and I'm super stoked about it. I have a lot of plans but I'm keeping the engine
stock. The mods will mainly be cosmetic as I want a car I can drive from point A to point B in style. Here are some
pics from the day I first got her! Enjoy! :)

Last edited:

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
good choice with the manual. looking forward to seeing what you do with the car :thumbup:
Mos def, manual is the way to go. Automatic is so boring lol.

Nice find, be good to her and she'll be good to you.
Thank you, it seems like the previous owners have taken great care of her. She definitely needs some TLC on the paint but I have future plans for that.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

The first thing I did was removing the dealer license plate frame from the front and switching out to the Canibeat license plate frame in the rear.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

When I first test drove the car, I asked the previous owner how he turned the AC off and he was using a pair of pliers. -_- So I had to buy a new climate control and bam, good as new. Now I just need to find a replacement clock.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

I bought some new goodies, I was tired of the old worn out stock shift knob, so I decided to purchase a Euro R CL1 shift knob. It has a slight bronze finish to it which looks pretty good and feels so much better. Also, I got tired of the rusted bolts holding up the license plate frame so I bought replacement ones from Downstar Inc. Then I decided to go ahead and ditch the front plate, cause who gives a fucc right? Its the little things in life. :rock:

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I live in a 1 plate state, so not having a front plate is normal. Plus I think 6th gens look better without a front plate. Nice looking ride though. I wish I'd found a rust free one myself, but I'll take what I've got since it's paid for. :)

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
CG6s always look good in white. Very nice.
Agreed. This is my third white car and I love it.

I live in a 1 plate state, so not having a front plate is normal. Plus I think 6th gens look better without a front plate. Nice looking ride though. I wish I'd found a rust free one myself, but I'll take what I've got since it's paid for. :)
Lucky, idk why California insists on having a front plate. They would save so much money by only requiring one plate, but whatever.

Back