jerrychoochoo's 01 Taffeta White Accord Sedan LX "Build"

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

When you see a box labeled "EMS Japan" you know its going to be a good pick up! This was a splurge type of buy, I wasn't looking into buying window visors, but the price was too good to pass up. They're a little faded, but nothing a good wax and polish can't fix up. Super stoked they came with all the clips and hardware, can't wait to see what it looks like installed.

Accordx

Reaction score
Nice, I've thought about getting these since I like having the windows down (even if it's just a little) but I live in rainy Washington so it's not often that I get to :/

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice find. Many people think window visors are thing of the past, but I think they still can look good and I love being able to have the windows down an inch or two when it's raining. Also helps to let the cabin vent on a hot day that may or may not involve rain.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Nice, I've thought about getting these since I like having the windows down (even if it's just a little) but I live in rainy Washington so it's not often that I get to :/
Well since it always rains there that should be more of a reason to get some lol. I like the crack my windows open and turn on the heater when it rains.

Nice find. Many people think window visors are thing of the past, but I think they still can look good and I love being able to have the windows down an inch or two when it's raining. Also helps to let the cabin vent on a hot day that may or may not involve rain.
I love window visors, especially OEM. I've had them on my cars in the past and I can never do without. They're functional and look good, can't beat that.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score

Man I have no life. Home on a Saturday night posting pics of my car. Lmao, oh well, window visors are on!

KONG

Reaction score
Man I have no life. Home on a Saturday night posting pics of my car. Lmao, oh well, window visors are on!

Well I'm home on a Saturday night checking out your car, So I don't have a life either. LOL

Your car is looking nice. :waytogo:

tunethis

Reaction score
Your car is coming along nicely. I've always liked the 6th gen. I just picked up one myself a week ago. The interior is extremely clean like yours. It seems the interiors in these cars hold up better than most vehicles.

jerrychoochoo

Reaction score
Your car is coming along nicely. I've always liked the 6th gen. I just picked up one myself a week ago. The interior is extremely clean like yours. It seems the interiors in these cars hold up better than most vehicles.
Thanks brotha! Yeah the previous owner kept the interior really clean. There are a few things here and there that I want to fix but it's not a big deal.

Enne

Reaction score
They even clean up incredibly well. The entire inside of the car was an absolute mess when I got it, before I detailed it the first time, and you'd never know how dirty it had been previously. And it's light gray!

Back