Gabcauseican 1998 Accord Sedan EX 5 Speed

capsidx

Reaction score
When I make the harnesses I usually cover my desk at work with wires and do all the pinning and wiring throughout the day. My harnesses look like garbage (opinion) but do they need to look fancy? You're never going to see it anyway once the car is rolling lol. Im assuming you just want this to be a go fast because youre going to need some serious internal reinforcing to get that F20b to last lol. Im keeping mine NA for now. I just need to figure out why its not starting now and the ECT issue. I have a 99 and this motor has the ect and sending unit setup so that should be easy.

I stay away from drinking and working on my ride, bad things happen lol. Sounds like cash isnt an issue for you. I feel it in my soul when something goes wrong. I had to sell a bunch of stuff to get the F20b. Now I just need to get my last few bugs worked out so I can get the car back on the road. Maybe i'll bring it through NY before I go back to florida lol. Im in PA right now.

gabcauseican

Reaction score
pulled an all nighter got the motor in and running......
V93kZUW.jpg

Y6yzYml.jpg

inWwaew.jpg

We9EhDK.jpg

QcG9687.jpg

ATu2og0.jpg

the star of the show........P28 chipped.....
LDf75fy.jpg

took the car out..just making sure no check engine light......went to 8k rpms.....
nothing to crazy just enjoying the revs......
click me, click me <------video of car

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
That was hella fast lol. It took me about like 3 days to put mine in. I mean I work during the week so I can inly work on ym car during the weekend but still. I had to yank my trans out like 3 times for the rear main but I finally got that fixed right so now its just a matter of the wiring. How long does it take you to do that?

gabcauseican

Reaction score
That was hella fast lol. It took me about like 3 days to put mine in. I mean I work during the week so I can inly work on ym car during the weekend but still. I had to yank my trans out like 3 times for the rear main but I finally got that fixed right so now its just a matter of the wiring. How long does it take you to do that?

cant lie its easy been doing this since 13........28 now......
I work too......wiring is 2 hrs tops.....once motor out.....i know whats what.....cut this.....splice that....save this.......toss that.....than drop swap in....
like i said i keep it simple......... did you seen the video

capsidx

Reaction score
Im on my work PC so I try not to click on videos lol. I will check it out when I get home. Coincidentally were the same age but I started working on cars three years ago. I didnt know anything. I started with an oil change and valve cover gasket 3 years ago and since then I have done 3 motor swaps and two transmission transplants lol.

gabcauseican

Reaction score
Im on my work PC so I try not to click on videos lol. I will check it out when I get home. Coincidentally were the same age but I started working on cars three years ago. I didnt know anything. I started with an oil change and valve cover gasket 3 years ago and since then I have done 3 motor swaps and two transmission transplants lol.

done so many swaps.......use to do it as a business......made very good money.... but my kids and wife come first.......you missing out on 8k rpm goodness watch it

capsidx

Reaction score
I will once I get home lol. I have a pretty good exhaust setup so I cant wait to hear my own. I might ruin the surprise if I watch the video :lawl:

gabcauseican

Reaction score
Had over heatin problems..had to drive really fast to keep the car cool...couldnt figure it out the life of me......tested everything i could think of......plan B
sA2PNLk.jpg

II60kOu.jpg

got my hands on another f20b for a steal
5BHxf0v.jpg

guess thats the overheating problem huh duh.....over look the simple stuff.....
I said this was a project car......this car have been nothing but junk......mostly me I know but damn......maybe if I treat her like a lady she treat me like a king
U8Z0qs1.jpg

wb9pVnP.jpg

oYs4cjf.jpg

AS0lqQa.jpg

RVGRmBC.jpg

BH7MO7J.jpg

u0om12X.jpg

bGcqBV2.jpg

unoApKN.jpg

GgD4gmq.jpg

BW2PMi2.jpg

gabcauseican

Reaction score
Now lets have some fun.......Who ever said heatwrapping was fun lied......its itchy.......learn from my mistakes......
dcqAWMc.jpg

kRDkfOm.jpg

fZ82npp.jpg

QQ6qFnI.jpg

gu2GRsS.jpg

TR873rp.jpg

3X3tnW4.jpg

no7DNV6.jpg

capsidx

Reaction score
Dude that sucks lol and also looks good. I ended up getting everything figured out this weekend. Im scared to redline it because once it goes into the red it just keeps going lol. Are you going to build the block or just turbo it as is? You probably wont get much boost before it blows because its already high compression.

Back