Retrofit Club

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
i was talking about item #170946902989 on ebay. (cant post link yet) vs the mini h1's in terms of quality. obviously mini h1s are superior in quality but vs oem headlights the ebay projectors ones must still be a ton better.

so i was thinking of ordering the $50 projectors plus the $35 ddm tuning hid kits. i was wondering if anyone had this $85 setup(maybe some $15 shrouds off ebay) vs the $270 retrofitsource kits

at the end of the day, i want better headlights then oem and paying a third of the price seems feasible unless the quality is worse than oem.
OEM projectors > Ebay projectors

Why do you want to buy an untested product, when you can get the mini h1s and you KNOW THEY WILL WORK PROPERLY????
They could be better but could also be worse then OEM headlights. If you want to try them out go ahead but understand that you're being a test dummy.

Personally I like to do things once and right.
You DO NOT have to get the whole kit from TRS. You can get the projectors of TRS and pick up the Hid Kit elsewhere.

If you'd been smart you should've gotten the kit for black friday sale at 25% off.

True story.

SAV602

Reaction score
Can I join da club?
Morimoto Mini H1's
5000k H1 Bulbs
Premium Apollo Shrouds
IMG_6005.jpg

:omghi2u:

Ordering some H1's tonight. Do you guys know what paint was used for the yellow in the headlights?

pgv247

Reaction score
Can you guys guide me on what parts I will need to retrofit some headlights and what websites. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Can you guys guide me on what parts I will need to retrofit some headlights and what websites. Thanks

Bro....search. Soooo many threads on retrofits. I've done the retrofit myself and I did it just by using forums on here. To start not a bad idea would to be to go through theretrofitsource.com and buying a complete Retrofit package would give you everything you need.

pgv247

Reaction score
Bro....search. Soooo many threads on retrofits. I've done the retrofit myself and I did it just by using forums on here. To start not a bad idea would to be to go through theretrofitsource.com and buying a complete Retrofit package would give you everything you need.

Thanks

Back