Jan/Feb ROTM Winner "DrOwZee"

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Janfeb2011.jpg

The 6thgenaccord staff would like to say congrats to Michael on winning the Jan/Feb ROTM. I personally am excited to see his accord represent our website. He has been a great member to have on the site, so it is nice to see him win this. Congrats on the win!!

bdk5r6.jpg

11b7omf.jpg

55.jpg

44.jpg

4784103310_8aeffcba8e_b.jpg

IMG_1528-1.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0126s.jpg

1. Is this your first car?
Yes, indeed it was.

2. How did you end up with the accord?
After i got my license, i started looking at cars. My first few options were a prelude or a civic. Honestly i never thought about the accord until my cousin told me about it. I looked into it and instantly fell in love with the coupes because of the taillights which closely resembles the nsx, my favorite car. So couple of days later i picked up my baby in san diego.

3. When did you first start modifying cars?
Mmm bout a week later, i bought some MADTYPEJDM red emblems. That was my first mod lol After that, i slowly worked my way up due to the fact of being a broke college kid with a part time job.

4. Did you run into any problems along the way when you were modifying stuff?
Ooh yeah, i think with every mod i made, i ran into something. Anything from, wiring my foglights wrong, completely melting my headlights to taking up to 10 hours installing my coilovers because i had no idea what i was doing. But at the end, it all worked out and I gained knowledge from mistake which i used to help out answer questions on the forum with the same problems i ran into.

5. Why do you do it? Why not leave it stock?
The accord looked very boring with its stock height and oem rims. I wanted to be "different". Not everyone mods accords around my city so i thought ill give it a shot. Also, it allows me to customize my car to my liking.

6. What other mods do you have planned for the car?
Well, my previous plans for the car was to go 6speed and turbo it in the future but all that changed. It's currently going back to stock for sale. QQ

7. Any other cars you're tinkering with?
Not at the moment.

8. What's your favorite thing about your car, specifically? Which money do you feel was your best investment?
I really loved how my whole car looked when it was almost the way i wanted but what i loved most were my ion headlights. I loved how they look blue, purple and yellow from different angles. I've gotten so many compliments about them that it didnt even phase me anymore. My best investment would be getting my coilovers. Thanks to my... actually you, who back down on Henry's tein basics, i was able to get them. After being dropped on the lowest settings, i wanted to go lower, so i traded my basics for some f2 type 2s. With that i went acouple inches lower. I still wasnt statisfy but if i went any lower, ill be setting sparks so i stayed the way i was.

9. Is there anybody you would like to credit or thank for helping you along the way?
Even though they won't see this, i would like to thank my parents. My dad for always telling me to do my own work on my car and especially my mom who bought me the car. Without it, i wouldnt even be filling out this app. Secondly i would like to thank the 6ga community for everything; I've learned so much from this site. And lastly i would like to thank all the haters who doubted me in fixing up my accord from the beginning. Yeah, thats all. Peace. Love. Thug Life!

Engine / Performance:
-havn't done much with this yet.
-AEM SRI
-03 CL-s mufflers
-megan strut bar
-Big 3 grounding kit

Suspension and wheels
-funtions and forms type 2
-17x8+40 gold rpf1 *sold*
-staggered 18x8+20F/18x9+15 R *unknown wheels*
-blue caliber 24 lug nuts

-Interior / ICE
nada yet unless these counts lol
-broadway rear view mirrors
-air fresher :]

Cosmetic
-blackout emblems
-blue ion headlights
-painted engine covers
-01-02 oem fogs
-DDM 8k HID for headlights
-DDM 3k HID for fogs
-mugen front lip
-OEM rear lip
-Wing west side skirts​

Congrats!!!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
thanks for all the love guys. wouldnt be where i am now if it wasnt for my 6ga fam :roy:
i seriously didnt think ill win with all the other guys running too. each of em are some of my favs and inspiration.

Its a great honor to rep 6ga. I always wanted to win a rotm ever since i joined and today is finally that day. Just letting all the underdogs out there now, i too am a underdog; I'm a struggling college with a part time job with little money to spare. One word of advise, if ya'll wanna take it is "Take it slow. Do it right the first time. It'll be all worth it in the end. TRUST.''
:peace:

Last edited:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
also special thanks to MrLazie, TECHNiKZ CG2, xtremex626, ZsleepizeZ and James for some of my pictures.

Back