March/April ROTM Winner "MikeyMike"

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
so umm, when we gunna call Super Street Magazine up or similar? theres no way they can refuse your ride... not only that, it would be the first 6GA since i started reading 4-6years ago? :ohsnap:

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i was in reader rides of honda tuning about a year ago... the civics/integras/delsols using the J series now, ruined that for us lol

superstreet had a red coupe a few years back when the 6spd swap was 1st happening... to bad i had it done before he did, but his car was all "look at me" meaning wheels, wings, body kits etc.

i have factory wheels... to be in anything you must have wheels, which IMO suck *** because they change the entire feeling of the car. car drives/rides best with wheels intended for the manufacturer. unless the wheel is weighted and made to the factory specs the car rides completely different. and im not going to buy a set just to be in a magazine.

id rather them put me in as is.. i also need to tune 1st, which is going to take a while because i recently moved out and have no money.. when i get numbers they will look at it more... a 375-390whp daily driven grocery getter could get a spread lol

I even have titles already

"Under-Rated" - because everyone sees single exhaust n hears its standard, automatically assumes its a 4banger
"The Original J-Series" car the engine is intended to be in lol
"Forgotten Honda" because until recent they forgot about these engines but thank you civics
"Form Follows Function" a stab at all the 'hellaflush' rub n tuck people
"Rags to Riches" i totaled the car in '07 when i put it through a mini-van at an intersection..
"NY's Finest" if i were to ever get a spread with ComptechV6 (tom)
"Epic WIN" opposite of the new license plate

Last edited:
Back