FS: ***SOLD*** Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Well it's adjustable so if it's too low for you then you can raise it haha no knocking sound. I don't think any coilovers should make knocking sounds unless you're too low and your control arm is smashing the top of your strut tower. Yeah the comfort is as good as people say. My first suspension was function and form type 1 and I hated them. The ride was crap and bumpy as hell. The Teins are great comfort and a soft ride. Their spring rates are a lot lower than f2 type 1. It rides better than stock because the ride quality is the same but the handling is way better. I'd say get these and sell your f2 cuz you can offset the price selling it haha :) but up to you!

Thanks man! I have some old pics of it slammed on wide wheels on my ride page of you wanna check it out :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

guytv

Reaction score

Wow. That's what I thought about FF2 as well, but since they are my first coilovers I did not think otherwise. Now, I really think I should sell them and buy some Teins, because ff2 rides too hard and bumpy and if i put it on the soft setting i start to rebound too much. Do the teins rebound at that height? Do you feel that since the teins ride smooth and feel softer that you might rebound too much or do you feel that it can handle well? that's one of my worries about teins being soft.

I'll look at your page and check out the ride as well.:)

phi1542

Reaction score

Wow. That's what I thought about FF2 as well, but since they are my first coilovers I did not think otherwise. Now, I really think I should sell them and buy some Teins, because ff2 rides too hard and bumpy and if i put it on the soft setting i start to rebound too much. Do the teins rebound at that height? Do you feel that since the teins ride smooth and feel softer that you might rebound too much or do you feel that it can handle well? that's one of my worries about teins being soft.

I'll look at your page and check out the ride as well.:)

Nah not really. I'm maxed out in the front and theres .75" thread left on the rears and I've tried all the settings. Softest, hardest, middle etc. They are adjustable dampening so rebounding wont be an issue. I've rode on softest and it was a little too bouncy being that low but it wasn't ridiculous. Being that low anyways you dont want soft. Being at 6 clicks from the hardest setting was perfect. Perfect amount of softness but being stiff for handling at that height. So it depends how low you go too. Just mess with the settings and try different ones out until you find the one. I'm at the stiffer side because I enjoy how well it handles but it is all personal preference. But to answer your main questions no rebound is not bad although the springs are soft and even at the softest setting it handles nice. Being at the softest setting though you probably wanna raise it because with any setup being low you need to be stiff.

Thanks lmk what you think! If you are interested in buying these let me know too :)

Pardie

Reaction score

I can buy these in a month, if you still have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardie

Reaction score

One problem, I live in Tennessee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rare

Reaction score

Would they fit on a 1998 ex coupe v6? Also I'm on 225/45/18 so would the fitment look decent?

phi1542

Reaction score

Would they fit on a 1998 ex coupe v6? Also I'm on 225/45/18 so would the fitment look decent?

yes they would. fits all 6th gen accord and yeah they would still look nice depending on your offset though. If you have a normal offset yeah it will look great but if yours is aggressive then idk

this is how mine looks on 235/45/17 17x8 +45 with 15mm spacer in the front and 20mm spacer in the rear.

eqpa9d.jpg

2zzszdt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back