What'd you do to your accord today?

Jushewa

Reaction score
nice car dario. what type of coils did you get? I'm looking to get some and looking for recommendations. looking for cheaper price range but still not pieces of s***

Varnell

Reaction score
Drove up and down the highway a few times today. Been slowly ironing out the kinks. Smoke started to billow out of the engine bay when I stopped in a shopping center. Good thing I'm running hood spacers. lol

I parked immediately and popped the hood to investigate. I initially panicked and assumed I had blown a head gasket, but the temp gauge was fine. Looked around and concluded that the power steering line was leaking on the back of the engine. Talk about a sigh of relief.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
--- Placed an order of Progress 24mm RSB + Moog Problem Solver rsb links. Figured it'll be wise to go w/ Moogs, since my oem links will most likely to be busted when progress gets installed. Ordered the Moogs from RockAuto w/ the discount code available on their thread. :) Took only a few hrs for them to ship them out, too. :roflbow:

--- Mounted the custom-lettered trunk emblems. Will take a pic 'n post it on MR thread when I get a chance.

--- @ James: Keep forgetting to rep you, when you mentioned me getting the valve core tool for my tires; Repped you, sir!

Last edited:

Jushewa

Reaction score
Oh do I have a story for you guys.

So I bought some new tires and rims for my car about a week ago. (week ago). I was super excited yesterday because I finally was going to put them on my car. I plastidipped them white and it looked amazing, so I go to put them on and they don't fit. GREEEEEEAAAT. The length from centre bolt to centre bolt was an inch longer than what's on our cars. The ad said "4 bolt universal" so I thought it was all great. LOL WRONG. Oh well. Learn from our mistakes. Time to go find some other ones. Needless to say they're for sale if someone wants to look at them. $400CDN + shipping.
5d2b3116a687fcd102590c1d4a1ebb38.jpg
a0506e45ef17b450ba996534c26b50a5.jpg
5d3251d98fec8b288e4fb77fa13e38ac.jpg

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tires-rims/ottawa/215-45-17-good-tread-4-bolt-universal/1070418808

Varnell

Reaction score
Not trying to insult your intelligence, but did your try rotating them and using the other lug holes that make them "universal"? Instead of 110x114.3 I guess they could be euro universal 112x120

Lug patterns aren't different between continents like I thought. An interesting link http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread/t-117406.html

Last edited:
Back