What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I suppose if you hear it while steering in park that there is a good possibility that that is the case. I've never had a tie rod boot rip so I really am not sure.
It's a rubber like material squeaking sound there. I don't hear it, when I push down the car by a hand tho. I hope it's not coming from my coilover kit..

Ain't no shame in calling the dealership shop and other ones and asking.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.
I called the shop 'n they're gonna take a look at it, when they install my new rsb.

james'99

Reaction score
It's a rubber like material squeaking sound there. I don't hear it, when I push down the car by a hand tho. I hope it's not coming from my coilover kit..

On our cars, the struts and in your case, coilovers, are independent of the steering system. If it were a civic, well, it might be different.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Friend had some carbon fiber wrap he wasn't using so I got bored and wrapped my climate control
image1_zps65d38825.jpg

been wanting to do this, but my climate control is all mangled from when the idiots stole my deck :(

DizzyP

Reaction score
After all these years of being bothered by it, I looked into making my AT so it doesn't slide into neutral from drive unless the button in the shift button. Looks pretty doable probably work on it today or not.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

jdmcg5f23a1

Reaction score
having difficulty deciding on rims for my 4 door? any suggestions or maybe a good site to check out a good 4 lug rim?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Went to Chipotle and this little gem was next to me when I came out.

7605591b-fed5-4500-a9b4-02454f9332f2.jpg
Niiice. (I still see how u park ur car :lawl:)

Removed the HFP emblem b/c it looked a lil busy as a whole.

FINALLY opened up the box of my Progress RSB. :p

Reaction score
Going from tan/brown to tan/black. Started the prep/priming on a good number of the interior plastic pieces. My apartment is a mess and people look at me like I'm crazy when they see the inside of my car with all the exposed wires and such.

The finished pieces look really good though. Everyone I've shown has thought I ordered new black plastic pieces, but I'm way too cheap for that...

Back