caliper houseing bolt

datcubanboi

Reaction score
wtfkh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

looking for the bolds that hold this caliper housing
bracket autozone thinks im crazy or somthing they dont know what im talking about

F23A1AT

Reaction score
I assume you are talking about the bolt that holds the caliper bracket to the knuckle/hub assembly?

number 19

I think this is what you are looking for.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
im going to say this once i hope everyone gets this ,stay away from autozone on special parts they are mostly idiots getting 850 an hr and really don't have much common sense

finch13

Reaction score
Bring the bolt to ACE hardware or the like, they should have one.

It's a 12x1.00x25 or so...

finch13

Reaction score
PS - You lubed the wrong part. You want grease on the stainless steel brackets the the tabs on the pads slide on. Putting grease on the back of the pad does very little.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
PS - You lubed the wrong part. You want grease on the stainless steel brackets the the tabs on the pads slide on. Putting grease on the back of the pad does very little.

not true ... it catches brake dust and builds up a mess lol ... even though i don't do it, your actually supposed to use disc brake quiet where he put grease

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
not true ... it catches brake dust and builds up a mess lol ... even though i don't do it, your actually supposed to use disc brake quiet where he put grease

Brake dust hardly creates any noise, except when your going like 1 mph.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
So are we not suppose to grease the brake pads at all? Or we only do the shim that snaps onTo the pads?

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
So are we not suppose to grease the brake pads at all? Or we only do the shim that snaps onTo the pads?

Only the shim, dont coat it either. Just a few dabs on the shim will work. You dont want the grease to get hot and then drip onto the rotor.

Back