Thoughts on my f23

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
How does your car waste so much gas?

The cat is gutted and driving style.

yea all those bolts on do make a diffrence and i kno bisi in rl just for ur imformation.

orly.jpg

and with 1000bucks for a tune and everything i posted its more then 15whp diffrence i know this. Im at kevins shop alot and his car is tuned on that and it dyno'd 180whpish i believe

That's his car, not yours, and it has more than just bolt ons.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
kevin has a gen 5 :doh:

and paired correctly? i speak from experience, and i say bolt-ons do jack :coffee:

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
man, you guys are all getting it wrong. It's all about how the engine sounds. The louder it is, the faster it must be. Look at those 500HP subarus and Evos. My old setup on my F23 was a 150hp monster machine. You could hear me from 5 blocks away.

dtraill27

Reaction score
i wish we didnt ban the honda doctor from australia im sure he would have been able to inform us of the power we get from bolt ons

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
man, you guys are all getting it wrong. It's all about how the engine sounds. The louder it is, the faster it must be. Look at those 500HP subarus and Evos. My old setup on my F23 was a 150hp monster machine. You could hear me from 5 blocks away.
u dont even pass 25mph on the street... u dont wanna mess up ur car remember...
i wish we didnt ban the honda doctor from australia im sure he would have been able to inform us of the power we get from bolt ons
hahah yea i know..

Back