SykVSyx - and so it begins....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Gotcha. Btw Progress RSB is 24mm.

And wow, this is a massive build. I would focus on getting the swap done first though. If you try to do all the above at once...I think you will overwhelm yourself.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
3.5 tb is bigger than the 3.0, so your OBX spacer won't work.

This is true, but I'd suggest boring it out and port-matching it to the TB. This is what I will be doing with my Helix TB spacer. It is made for the stock 54mm TB, I am going to bore it out to match the Inline4 68mm TB and already port-matched 68mm upper plenum.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Chris, Yeah, the suspension parts, especially the F2's, are less of a priority, but the brakes and U/R parts are some of the first things to get done. That was a typo with the RSB, thanks for pointing that out.

@Nikita, I am sure there are shops here that could probably do that for me, I really don't want to many places involved with the build, so I would probably just get the P2R one and be done with it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You're right Nikita, didn't even think about boring out a spacer. Certainly an option.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey Kyle,

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to the improved version!

Question for the swappers, I think Michael(WHEEELMAN) suggested I go with an AEM FIC, but I read that Tom(Comptech V6) with with the AEM EMS.

So, for my build, is the FIC enough, or should I go with the EMS?

Really trying to get the most out of the engine as possible.

I'm possibly overachieving, but my goal is to get 300whp.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think more prefer EMS. But read up on it, there are benefits to all different setups. 300 is doable.

I didn’t do either, just wasn’t ready to mess with that kind of stuff yet.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Michael was saying the FIC would get me to that goal, but I do want to read up on both.

The FIC is less than half the price of the EMS, so, if I can reach the goal with the cheaper AEM product, that works for me!

Back