f23 build

hotaccord243

Reaction score
yeah, i know i was hoping i'd have the final numbers after all that too, but oh well it'll make it that much better when it actually does happen,

i would post a video, but i guess the camera i got has no sounds so itd be pointless haha

hotaccord243

Reaction score
well i am out getting it tuned, and were having trouble with the electronic boost controller getting a signal from the ems, so while we try to sort it out, we turned up the boost as much as we could,
290whp @ 11psi

so until we figure that out thats where i sit, i'll keep you guys updated!

hotaccord243

Reaction score
well right now i got a blown head gasket, so i gotta fix that, but i still gotta figure out how to get the electronic boost controller to read, the daily boost setting could easily be 20+ psi daily driven but gotta figure that out (hopefully soon)

Sonnick

Reaction score
Wow that's high boost for daily! If you saw 290whp @11psi....20psi must be 350+ daily :bowdown:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
oh yeah, i blew a head gasket so fixing that now, then fix the boost problem, but the turbo maxes out at 480 so whatever the car is comfortable with that'll be the daily driven number, im thinking around 400 easy... but we'll see....

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
damn dude, that ish is nuts, i am glad to see that you kept with your project even though you had tons of setbacks, keep it up!

turtlebone

Reaction score
part numbers i do not have off hand honestly, the assembler and machine shop have ordered all the parts and doing the assembly, install, and tuning, so i am not doing the work, just because if something goes wrong i can't afford to do this twice, so im doing it right the first time.......

as far as this, its in the car and its still at 250whp, but thats just for break in period, and it will see full potential after its broken in, and i get a chance to go back on the dyno

heres some more pictures for you guys-------

the head attached

That's hot!! I want one :)

Back