2008-0524 lwlba's So Cal Photoshoot

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
yea im kinda glad i didnt go to this meet, cuz i wouldve literally ruined the photoshoot cuz everyones cars looks way better than mine. im still on hubcaps and not lowered yet, i got 17 inch rims like acouple months ago but i need to buy tires for them. haha

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yea im kinda glad i didnt go to this meet, cuz i wouldve literally ruined the photoshoot cuz everyones cars looks way better than mine. im still on hubcaps and not lowered yet, i got 17 inch rims like acouple months ago but i need to buy tires for them. haha

dude no one is going to hate on you cuz ur stock, i have rolled to a lot of meets when my car was bone stock, if you think about it, all those cars being posted in those pictures started out stock at one point, no one that i have ever encountered has hated on a fellow forum member for showing upto a meet since his car was stock lol

lilcharlie

Reaction score
dude no one is going to hate on you cuz ur stock, i have rolled to a lot of meets when my car was bone stock, if you think about it, all those cars being posted in those pictures started out stock at one point, no one that i have ever encountered has hated on a fellow forum member for showing upto a meet since his car was stock lol

very true!!! everyone that wanted to come out should of came no matter what!!!

nexTOme

Reaction score

hahaha
dude, dont even worry about it.....

you should have seen our so cal rosemead target meet....i had unpainted/unmatching colored lip kits, silver spoiler, 4 x 4 status.....i still went to photo shoot and stuff.....

and yeah, i bought my first mod from you remember? your eyelid + red honda badge? :rofl:

Back