My puppy!!!

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
thanks man!!! i am just hoping he grows up to not be a pain haha...right now he rocks minus the biting part and sometimes he can get annoying at night or during the day when he always is jumping at the door to go out

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol cute dog Eric. I've been thinking about getting another puppy when I get in my new place, these pics aren't helping haha.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Man, I wish my Hershey was that small again, boy, in another 6 weeks or so, he will start pullin ya around, they grow sooo fast!

mista jc

Reaction score
Great pictures and new companion, Eric. Golden retriever is the first on the list of canines if I could own one..

Couple questions, I heard they're the most shedding breed ever. Can you put up with it, or is it not as bad as it sounds.. Is it only as a puppy or as an adult also?

I heard they're infamous for having the elbow/bone disease whatever it's called.. I'm sure it's mostly non pure breed retrievers.. ? Or do they have to be inspected by a vet before getting one?

thecrown59

Reaction score
Is one of your hobbies photography? cuz those pictures are pretty good.. What type of camera do u have?:eusa_wall:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Man, I wish my Hershey was that small again, boy, in another 6 weeks or so, he will start pullin ya around, they grow sooo fast!
yeah his paws are huge, so he is going to be a big dog...probably around 70-80 lbs haha

Couple questions, I heard they're the most shedding breed ever. Can you put up with it, or is it not as bad as it sounds.. Is it only as a puppy or as an adult also?

I heard they're infamous for having the elbow/bone disease whatever it's called.. I'm sure it's mostly non pure breed retrievers.. ? Or do they have to be inspected by a vet before getting one?
Yeah they will shed lots!! i would say it is at the lowest around the puppy stage...he just now started to shed. But with my family's old golden retriever, well that dog shed till the day she died(from cancer). and it was pretty noticeable. But the main thing they did was try and keep the dog off the couches unless there was a blanket or something on them...It is one thing having it on the carpet and all, but it was annoying if there was hair all over the chairs.

I am not sure exactly if they are or not, but just like every breed of dogs they are going to have their problems. I think one big problem is cancer then a few others i can not remember. But like you said u can problem get them solved if you take them to the vet frequently
Is one of your hobbies photography? cuz those pictures are pretty good.. What type of camera do u have?:eusa_wall:
yeah it is...slowly i am getting better...Camera is a Nikon D80 and these shots were with the kit lense...a few might of been with my 24mm but not sure

Back