Rolling shots...

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Testing out my friend's rolling camera mount, he took a couple test shots. He will be doing much more of these for me down the road once the car is done.

3414636430_1e4dcc1d0f_o.jpg

3414636388_1ea31807f4_o.jpg

PhatPat737

Reaction score
Hey I saw you last night at the starbucks/barnes n noble on the pike. I knew I saw that car somewhere

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Was that you with the coupe with the exhaust, I noticed your car when I was about to leave.

PhatPat737

Reaction score
It's def the silver coupe, don't have an exhaust yet but it's def in the mail. Yeah I was driving around, I'm pretty cool with most the ppl that hang out there.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
It's def the silver coupe, don't have an exhaust yet but it's def in the mail. Yeah I was driving around, I'm pretty cool with most the ppl that hang out there.

I don't really hang around people in that area, my friends get coffee at times at starbucks and chill but the people in that area are thieves. I busted the last fool that tried to jack my parts lol and he's in his place now. Undercover cops all around that area looking for stolen cars etc.

Last edited:

PhatPat737

Reaction score
Damn are u serious? That's crazy I wud never have thought that. Did they steal ur stuff there or close by? Anyways man nice car, my girl was like "is that even an accord?" looks pretty dope. Well that's cool how I actually saw someone from
these forums.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Damn are u serious? That's crazy I wud never have thought that. Did they steal ur stuff there or close by? Anyways man nice car, my girl was like "is that even an accord?" looks pretty dope. Well that's cool how I actually saw someone from
these forums.

Not in that area but once I found out who it was I found out so much info on who stole my parts etc. The fool was seen driving all around moco and we busted him and stripped his car. Now he's doing time for that along with other car theft cases and will be deported very soon. I hope it was worth it for him but if you mess with me you don't know who I know or what I will do to get justice lol. Thanks for the comments people.

Back