Rolling shots...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
You know, up until now I forgot you had Wilwood's haha

I can't wait to see more pics! I wish I could take or have someone take pictures like this.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey, I definitely don't intend to profile, because not all hispanics/latinos/mexicans are like this... but in Oklahoma City, they show up to meets specifically to shop around, and I have had friends whose cars have been stolen right from under their noses, or stripped on the spot by the bastards who choose to commit these actions. I don't know about elsewhere, but here in OKC Mexican's are the primary offenders of this type.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Yeah, not all Hispanics are like that...including me. By the way, what ethnicity is Endrias Telele? Can't be caucasian. :)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I agree with you on your comment and I'm from Ethiopia but the first name is Greek.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yo dre...i have a favor to ask.

on another forum, someone was asking how to make a rig and just happened to post a pic of KC's car with it on. the thread is here http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-accessories/56170-automotive-camera-rig.html

would he be so kind as to make a parts list so i can post it on pentaxforums (with his permission and credit, of course)?

thanks if you can help :) cant wait to see your car with the K heart :drool: do some hood-off rolling shots when the time comes :drool:

Steverino

Reaction score
Was the rig a hood mount? From the angle of the shots, I"d have guess it was.

@ ryans, parts list depends on what type of rig you're making - suction cup over the top or neodymium magnets on the bottom. Suction cup over the top is easiest, but the magnetic rig underneath gives most adjustability and best results.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
steve,

he was definitely using suction cups, and i believe they were from the manfrotto car kit (2x) but i also see a manfrotto right-angle piece holding the camera. i also wonder if the clamps are manfrotto. if so, it would be quite convenient since they're all the same brand. also wondering what the pipe is made out of...

actually...ill hotlink the pic:
rig1.jpg

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks guys he bought everything for about $300 and that's what he used on my car for the pics, nice find what a small world lol. I'll have KC post on this thread for more info the bar was bought at home depot for cheap.

Here is another one he took the first day he got the mount kit.

DSC_7586.jpg

Back