Rolling shots...

Raymond

Reaction score
Yes, you have to photoshop the rig out of all the shots, that's just how it works. It's worth it though, the shots you can get using a decent rig are far better than any shot taken from another moving vehicle will be. IMO of course

kcsays

Reaction score
Rig looks like this, correct?:
3426074686_898721f918_o.jpg

3425266011_4a474b471b_o.jpg

3425265735_27efd93392_o.jpg

how much did it cost in the end? I assume you have to photoshop the rig out of the frame?

yes, thats 1 type of rig, other one is using magnet. which goes under the car.

mine cost me little under 300 shipped. this guy is using different part for hang / mount the camera by the way, i think its called quick release ball joint? i might be wrong, but i use magic arm. you can use either one.

another thing longer pipe isnt always a good thing. u just need like perfect length.

Fundillo

Reaction score

mine cost me little under 300 shipped. this guy is using different part for hang / mount the camera by the way, i think its called quick release ball joint? i might be wrong, but i use magic arm. you can use either one.

another thing longer pipe isnt always a good thing. u just need like perfect length.
:jae: sorry, i had to...

finch13

Reaction score

I believe the front arm holding the pipe are light stand holders. The arm he's using for the Canon 450D is a Bogen Super Clamp

Back