Raymond Neice Photography

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray, i remember you always taking photos of various stuff ever since i joined the forum. You've come a long way and it's about time your true passion and dream led you to a golden opportunity!

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these awesome pics. That M3 rolling shot (from super low angle) takes quiete a technique I presume. If I was living in your area, I'd definately see you (and pay you) to shoot my car. :)

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Wow, seems like you've got the dream job! The photos look great as usual!

That last 458 :bowdown:

Raul

Reaction score
amazing photography skills! Glad that you found your dream job :)

Wish I could move there.....ahh the sunshine state....

Raymond

Reaction score
Long time no see, looks like you have a great thing going. Must feel incredible to have what I'm guessing is nothing too short of a dream job. Huge congratulations for finding this opportunity.

Roy pretty much summed up my reaction to your photos. What can I say but they are on a whole other level. Super nice! Rear shot of the DB9 is my favorite. And the shot of the 458 on that stretch of road is gorgeous.
Thanks Chris! This is my dream job for sure. I've been obsessed with cars since I was a kid and to be able to drive/shoot them every day is perfect.

Always top notch stuff buddie. Congrats on getting to live your passion everyday.
Thanks Choi!!

Ray, i remember you always taking photos of various stuff ever since i joined the forum. You've come a long way and it's about time your true passion and dream led you to a golden opportunity!
Lemon!! lol. thanks dude
Thanks for sharing these awesome pics. That M3 rolling shot (from super low angle) takes quiete a technique I presume. If I was living in your area, I'd definately see you (and pay you) to shoot my car. :)
Appreciate it man. I use an automotive rig for the rolling shots like that.

ex:
6120835167_c34125b687_z.jpg

Wow, seems like you've got the dream job! The photos look great as usual!

That last 458 :bowdown:
Thank you sir, that 458 was awesome.
that's awesome ray. your pictures look great, as always, i'm really liking that 458 as well.
thanks Andy! You still playing Forza?
amazing photography skills! Glad that you found your dream job :)

Wish I could move there.....ahh the sunshine state....
it's alrighttttt :p
well said. :dumb:
:)
U R the mann!!!

love the pix!!! I would love to have some pointers in taking pix :D
Thank you! Lmk if you have any specific questions

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I admire that, being able to combine two great loves into one job, and doing that as a career must be totally amazing. That’s just not a point a lot of people get to. And you are driving/photographing some serious high profile cars. How did you get into Worldwide Motoring? Just kept working for different companies, and your work got noticed and you could work your way up?

Also, do you have certain spots you go to? Or does the owner of the car specify where they want the photos taken? Or do you just drive around looking for somewhere interesting?

Oh and I feel I need to clarify, this was the shot I mentioned. :drool: The DB9 is one of my all time favorites.

8436786530_5a6a55aa9b_o.jpg

Raymond

Reaction score
I admire that, being able to combine two great loves into one job, and doing that as a career must be totally amazing. That’s just not a point a lot of people get to. And you are driving/photographing some serious high profile cars. How did you get into Worldwide Motoring? Just kept working for different companies, and your work got noticed and you could work your way up?

Also, do you have certain spots you go to? Or does the owner of the car specify where they want the photos taken? Or do you just drive around looking for somewhere interesting?

Oh and I feel I need to clarify, this was the shot I mentioned. :drool: The DB9 is one of my all time favorites.

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, that DB9 was awesome. Perfect 007 look. You should see it now, the owner came back and had different side skirts and a vented hood put on. It looks insane, I should be reshooting it soon.

As for the job, just years of shooting for various companies and occasional magazines, meeting the right people, posting online, etc etc. I shot for Strasse Forged wheels for the longest amount of time, eventually had Vossen wheels contact me about shooting for them sometimes when their photographer (friend of mine) gets too swamped with work. So one of the shoots I was doing for Vossen just happened to be the owner of Exclusive's Mercedes that he had just finished for his son. Met with him at the location I chose, we got along well, exchanged info, and within the week he called me in for a meeting. Started shooting cars for him 2-3 times a week back in September and they eventually asked if I'd like a full time position starting in January. Couldn't say no!

And the locations, I choose them 95% of the time. I've been shooting for so long that I know tons of good locations locally to choose from, and how to use them in different angles/times of day where it doesn't end up repetitive. But I still like to drive around every so often, location scouting, because there's always new places to be found!

Back