Can we talk F23A1 With Head Swap .I want a Type R

Iwant Type R

Reaction score
Can we go back to swap anyone have a goodlist of F23A1 swap specs
Using a The block what are the builds that you came up. With I'm research specs now to come up with something durable nothing with hot spots something original

Let me know if someone has a type R for the 2001 accord

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Can we go back to swap anyone have a goodlist of F23A1 swap specs
Using a The block what are the builds that you came up. With I'm research specs now to come up with something durable nothing with hot spots something original

Let me know if someone has a type R for the 2001 accord

there are a few threads about f23 builds, either search for them or look in the engine & transmission subforum. this forum has been around for over a decade and there is tons of useful info here, you just have to look for it. no one wants to, nor is going to, sit here and do all your research for you.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I gave you a link for the g23 build, that's what I'm thinking of building.. Peeps get pretty good numbers out of them

capsidx

Reaction score
What's wrong with the sohc head? I've seen a few guys pull monster numbers on the f23. The block is good for boost as most have stated, sleeves are pretty tough to. Aftermarket is kind of scarce but it does exist. I always thought it to be practical to use the motor you have and get power from it. As far as the head swap the g23 is a good option but it's not just a bolt up application. You have to make sure the heads good, plus valve clearances etc. Anyways good luck w the build.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Back