rivet-on fender flares

Jordan_H

Reaction score
I'm not sure you realize just how much camber 8-10 degrees is... I hope all goes well with what you want to do. I just hope this isn't all talk and you actually set out to do something like you plan. Can't wait to see what you do

snydas1987

Reaction score
https://safetystance.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/mazda-3.jpg
This style I'm after.
http://lexus.worldcarmodels.net/images/rivet-on-fender-flares-v1-safety-stance.jpg

snydas1987

Reaction score
Bro the white car I posted that is stance nations moderators car runs -10* beg camber so he says n I'm goin for close to that. With my suspension setup I'm looking at -9* to maybe -10 or -11* n yeah I'm following through for sure ay. Got my camber kit n oversized sway bars in my shed n got my coilovers on order, should be here in a day or so. I love the bolt on fender flares but will see if I run them. I just wanna run 10" rims with big offset n camber n I love big flared guards but I don't have the cash to metal flare stock guards n repaint my whole car at the moment..
**** position to be in but that's where I'm lookin at my car Sittin ay. Cheers guys

White6GAV6

Reaction score
IMO, those flares don't look right on our cars, or that mazda. They are more for a performance, meaty tire stance. Not a cambered, tucking stanced type build.

Here are some pictures of camber to give you an idea.

Here's my car:
-7.9 camber in the front
260y8wk.jpg

Somewhere around the -11 range I think in the rear. Not too sure.
image16.jpg

Comparison of both
image2.jpg

-13 all around with radius and flares. Elvis Skender's LS400.
287fdcp.jpg

^ That is my goal for my car but with -10 camber all around.

No clue about price to get it done at a shop. I'm sure it would be a pretty hefty bill seeing as it's all custom work. And being that you have sedan, that means added work to make new door jams and everything.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
There's a sedan somewhere in Asia that has a fender flare. I'll try and find pictures. I know I've seen it on Instagram
Edit: found 1
image1_zps9837e37b.jpg

Last edited:

snydas1987

Reaction score
White6GAV6- what have you done to your fenders on your white car? Rolled lips? Have u had any other work done to them at all? Cause that's the exact stance/look I'm going for.
I would love to run the big flared lips like the last car that you wanna copy but it's gonna be way to much work I think. That's why I was lookin into the river on flares, but it looks like I'm gonna be able to get the look I'm after with jus rolling and alittle pulling of the stock arches hey..?.. Plus our cars already have a bit of a pumped out flared look to the febders stock so I think I'm jus goin back to my original plan for rolled lips.
Cheers for all your info and help too.
Also what size rim and offset are you running on your white car?

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Rear fenders - cut off the lip and shaved it flat. Then I cut up the inner skin to allow more clearance. After that I just used newspaper and cardboard between the wheels and fender and a heat gun then lowered it down and let the weight of the car pull it out. Being a sedan you're going to have a harder time pulling them with the door jam there.

Front fenders - I just beat the fender liner tabs flat with a hammer and used the same method with the newspapers/cardboard to pull them out.

Specs on the polished wheels were 18x11 - 6 front and 18x11 -14 rear. 225/35 tire all around. Hella stretch, not recommended haha

There's a sedan somewhere in Asia that has a fender flare. I'll try and find pictures. I know I've seen it on Instagram
Edit: found 1
image1_zps9837e37b.jpg
:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

snydas1987

Reaction score
So I should fit 18" x 10" rims with rolled lips n a small pull hey.?.
Iv been lookin for a 6th gen accord running the setup I'm chasing so it's awesome to see it all done..
Also what have you done to get that camber front n rear? Iv got adjustable upper arms on the front and adjustable lower arms on the rear so far but I'm going to get adjustable upper arms for the rear also and the adjustable mounts for the front upper arms if I need to to get the camber I'm after.
Iv been trying to find out what natural camber il get by dropping my car low like you're? Haven't been able to find anything on that so far, that's without camber kits installed...

So are they full metal flared guards On the gold car you posted?? Not river-on flares

Back