California Meet 2016

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Dbo, we live pretty close so you want to ride with me to the meet? I know it probably won't be the same because your car isn't there but it would still be nice to have you there.

DBO867

Reaction score
Dbo, we live pretty close so you want to ride with me to the meet? I know it probably won't be the same because your car isn't there but it would still be nice to have you there.

Its alright cali, my friend is letting me use his sc300 to get around, so I can actually go if I can. But, Im trying to pick up more hours from work so I can get this accord running again.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Alright, it would be cool if you can still come but I can understand about getting more hours.

DBO867

Reaction score
yea, i honestly dont wanna miss it, but priorities come first. theres always the next meet

Rallypoint_1

Reaction score
Hmmm...doesn't look like I will be making it out. My son has extra carricular activities planned. Enjoy and be safe.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Alright guys, the diner got back to me and we're good to go. They are reserving the 5 parking spots in front of the bar area and them some more towards the back. They are also reserving a table inside for us if you guys want to eat. Even if it's only a few of us that come, it will be a good time.:)

f23.Tetsusaiga

Reaction score
Alright guys, the diner got back to me and we're good to go. They are reserving the 5 parking spots in front of the bar area and them some more towards the back. They are also reserving a table inside for us if you guys want to eat. Even if it's only a few of us that come, it will be a good time.:)

Awesome man! I'm crazy looking forward to this meet. I plan to stay and eat while we chit chat about our babies hahaha. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Thanks for setting everything up, Cali! You the man!

Varnell

Reaction score
No drifting at a 6GA meet? Isn't that kinda the whole point?

Who's got the camera and editing skills? I'd love something like this on the east coast.

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
Thanks f23 but couldn't have done it without all your guy's input.
I know varnell, really was looking forward to that but the diner said we're not allowed.lol. DBO was suppose to come take the pictures but that doesn't look like it will happen since his accident. I'm looking into renting one from a shop over here but just hope their prices aren't outrageous. Never really taken pictures besides with my camera phone before but we will see how it goes.lol

sg_81

Reaction score
Might get more to come out now that i put it up on some Accord pages on instagram but we'll see.

Back