FS: RH Evolution C2000 - Pic heavy

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Oh my....I want!!

Chris if I actually had somewhere for you to ship them I'd buy them from you right now... :sad:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Well I did just close on my house last night, I could hold them for you. Or ship them to a family member or friend's house even.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I hope and pray I can buy these from you and you can bring em down in November. I want these as my track wheels. We will see

That is if you still have them for sale

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
Wow!! This is an EXCELLENT price!! How are these not sold yet?? Post on Craigslist, you'll get at least 10 buyers within the first day. Good luck with the sale!

eggs

Reaction score
I like how these wheels look ... Where are you located?? I like how they look on your car too ... although you should have dropped it more when you had them on ... would have made it look much much better

I have similar wheels for sale with tires and am located in new York of your interested.. PM me.

Sorry to thread jack Chris

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^How dare you come in here and try to sell your similar product under mine, Ryan. :lawl: j/k

Wow!! This is an EXCELLENT price!! How are these not sold yet?? Post on Craigslist, you'll get at least 10 buyers within the first day. Good luck with the sale!

Just saw this, Chris. GLWS these are nice!

Thanks doods. Yeah they are extremely rare wheels in immaculate condition. :)

Last edited:
Back