F23 auto ecu options

selttijcmanit

Reaction score
Okay so I'm buying the jumper harness for OBD2B to OBD1, a P28 and socket, and the OBD1 ECU to chip.. What else do I need to tune this? I'm going to map the gear selection to shift solenoid states until I swap a manual and just use some fancy electronicals to actuate them..

Looks like I need a datalogging cable, chip burner and a wideband?

selttijcmanit

Reaction score
This ECU comes chipped with a cable and basemap.. The trouble is, do they even have basemaps for my engine?! So few tuners mess with F23s, but anyways if I get this kit and a burner that may be a better route

capsidx

Reaction score
I have a chipped p28 running my f20b. It should already have vtec as it came out of the civic si

selttijcmanit

Reaction score
Is it possible that the turbo's oil leak isn't what's causing the car to stall? I am finding good amounts of oil in the intake after really laying into the throttle, but it misfires so strangely after it happens..

I can keep it under atmospheric with the turbo hooked up and not have issues, but as soon as it boosts, she goes into a misfire/stalled state! Seems ECUish

selttijcmanit

Reaction score
That's because you don't have the ecu for boost. Stock ecu looks at vaccuum

Definitely true, every time it goes over atmospheric now it instantly cuts.... I'll go to the junkyard this weekend and grab an ECU to chip... Or I'll cave and get a hondata..

Back