Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Badger, $10 is pretty standard for a set of brake pads, no rapez there. Bike stuff isn't cheap, it's just everyone is used to ****ty Walmart products and prices.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Wanna buy mine? $400 plus shipping for the trendiest rack around. I even still have my mount kit for my 6th gen, so its all there.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Hey guys I gotta friend that is looking for a nice road bike for around $500. Got any suggestions. New or used, I don't think it will matter. He's looking at a Triace from walmart?:thinking: And I don't want him to go that route.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
trek, specialized, any major name brand.

and buy used, now that most year or two old bikes have cf pieces on them, the price is well worth it and the advancement at that price level isn't worth buying new.

I still ride my allez, its a couple years old and in great shape. I'd love to have some of the nicer toys out there but the fact of the matter is that 98% of what you can do on a solid road bike is up to the rider.

on a side not, the wifey convinced me not to put the Pugeot up for sale :boink:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Awesome! Good thing I didnt buy it from you then, you gotta rock that thing as much as you can. Get her hooked up with a cute bike (Electra f'sho) and go on newlywed bike rides for the next 65 years.

Back