FS: Random Leftover parts from my 6GA

AccordFlex

Reaction score
So basically I still have some 6GA parts laying around still that I have no use for that hopefully will find a good home here. I need to free up some funds for my 07 TL-S 6MT Turbo build :happy107:

Please send me an email ([email protected]) or text (443-340-2179) if you are interested in any items, I mostly am over on AcuraZine these days so I dont frequent 6GA as much and Id like to. This thread will have all the parts that I have still (that I know of but I seem to always find more) All Items are OBO, my prices are going to be very aggressive but $5 bucks here and there wont kill me so make some reasonable offers on everything. I will ship but to the buyers expense. I DO NOT charge 2% paypal fee, so dont worry about that.

PLEASE BE SURE THE ITEM YOU PURCHASE IS THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR APPLICATION, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR WRONG PURCHASE

2002 ACCORD COUPE V6 BLACK INTERIOR - Will fit any 98-02

great condition on everything minus the driver seat which has a small tear in the leather. Everything else is in excellent condition. Interior only has 50k miles on it between the original car and my car. What you see is what you get, these are the only pieces I have for the interior, so you will need to find the A/B pillar trim. Also the front door inserts were redone to match my headliner. The rear Quarterpanel trim will need to be redone to match, but I have more material that will be included with the purchase to finish it so all 3 panels match. Very easy, just never got around to it with my first accident. You get everything leather so for those of you gray cloth or black cloth guys, very easy swap in since you have everything else.
Price: $300 for everything local only.

3a6aac63.jpg

85eb53a0.jpg

564bdf1b.jpg

b47d4c72.jpg

2db106cb.jpg

67cd64c3.jpg

e6bbdad3.jpg

f3367aa0.jpg

Item: 07-08 TL-S rear sway bar
Condition: used, but in fine shape, only 15k miles on it
Price: $50 shipped

fe41508e.jpg

Item: 1998-2002 Manual Accord ECU (non ULEV)
Part Number - 37820-PAA-L11 replaced by 37820-PAA-408
Price - $75

Makes for a great manual swap ECU or if yours is fried. Dont have keys or ignition, what you see is what you get.

Item - 3.0L V6 Intake manifold from a 7GA
Price - $50

Item is in great shape, car only had 56k miles on it when this was removed. Does NOT come with the throttle body, however it does come with the top plate so you get both pieces.

Item - 6GA Coupe tan door handles
Price - $10

Item - Gold LX emblem
Part Number - 08F20-S84-100G
Price - $5

Item - Accord Emblem
Part Number - 75722-SDN-A00
Price - $6

Item - Chrome LX emblem
Part Number - 75731-S84-A00
Price - $4

Item - Accord emblem
Part Number - 75722-SDA-A00
Price - $6

Item - Accord emblem
Part Number - 75722-S84-A00
Price - $6

AccordFlex

Reaction score
Please do some research to make sure the part fits. Shoot me an email if you would like to purchase. Also endlinks are either OEM or MOOG, I forget right now

Back