FS: 2000 Supercharged AV6 -- PART OUT!!!

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
and now the price war BEGINS
300.jpg

I was just going to divide up the $600 in 4 and make it $150 a piece. Then each buyer can pay shipping for the piece that they buy. If you guys want to work it out some other way, that's fine too as long as it totals $600.

Post some pictures too.

I don't have pics of the WW Kit or the E-Manage blue yet, but I'll post up the pics I have of the SC and the Ultimate.

Jeff, I am trying to remember your car, is it the repainted 6th Gen sedan with the colour matched TL-S rims?

Sorry to hear about the accident, and it's a shame to see you have to part it out, but all the best with the part out.

It does have the TL-S rims...and they do kinda match...but the car wasn't repainted. It's signet silver metallic from Honda, but I think you're thinking of the right one.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Oh ok, it is the one I was thinking of. Too bad about the car, was one of my favs on here.

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
^^ Thanks, man. I really appreciate that! Yea I thought about getting it fixed and keeping it, but it's time for me to move on to a different car. I love the AV6, but thinking about it practically, it's a 10 year old car with 162k miles on it, so it makes sense to get rid of it while I still can.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Low mileage, should be able to get something out of the 'deal'.

Apparently there are TL's that are similar in colour to your car/rims! :deal:

Back