Help With Headlights.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
So i finally saved up a coupe buck$ and i am looking to buy some new headlights. the halo projectors that I currently have do not seem to have a housing for H.I.D.S and i see that fellow members think halo projectors are some what :rice: so i am looking at two different types.
the first i am looking @ is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1998...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1371b91d

and here is the second set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-9...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5d298e049a

i have a emerald green accord and i don’t know what would look best?
Suggestions, thoughts, Advice???

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
I have the same color accord and I ended ip switching back to stock because the reflector and light output sucked on eBay headlights. Also the trim in my blockhouse headlight melted due to the hot heat coming from the high beam and hid bulb.

If you are planning to buy a pair of aftermarket, sell me your stock. I plan to do some customizing.

hirichard

Reaction score
a "couple buck$" can't buy you these bro....:sad:

but i suggest stick with oem's. unless your headlights are beyond restorable then get em.

LunaccorD

Reaction score
when this happened last year
franky.jpg

i had a COUPLE BUCK$ saved up to get it fixed i never had the stock headlights on there so i am looking for a replacement,i am just looking for something simple to install myself that' all-

hirichard

Reaction score
you're missing your bumper :lawl:
and ohh if anything look for oem headlights. or just keep your lens and sell the rest and buy parts?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd look for a set of OEM Stanleys, they pop up here and on V6P now and then. New they're a little pricey.

Back